TOTM Grangerj440 - October 2021 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

ram-trx-oct21.jpg

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I’m hunting Waptors!"
We had 12 awesome TRX photos entered this month. There was a total of 55 votes and just 5 votes separated 1st and 2nd place!
I would like to be the first to congratulate @grangerj440 for winning the October 2021 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest with nearly 30% of the votes! Be sure to check out the other great photos in the voting thread: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/vote-now-october-2021-trx-of-the-month.5308/post-110534

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. The next contest will begin the first week of November. Stay tuned!

Bshizzle

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
View attachment 24903
"Be vewy vewy quiet. I’m hunting Waptors!"
We had 12 awesome TRX photos entered this month. There was a total of 55 votes and just 5 votes separated 1st and 2nd place!
I would like to be the first to congratulate @grangerj440 for winning the October 2021 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest with nearly 30% of the votes! Be sure to check out the other great photos in the voting thread: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/vote-now-october-2021-trx-of-the-month.5308/post-110534

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. The next contest will begin the first week of November. Stay tuned!
Awesome pics in this thread…hard to choose just one!

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
That was a great setting for a picture not many (myself included), would’ve thought of. Congratulations

southernTRX91

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX
Didn’t know the contest was about a creative picture and/or snappy caption… thought it was just about the best looking truck.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton