Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
ramtrx-forum-hats.jpeg

The first batch of RAM-TRX.com Forum Hats are ready to ship! These hats are made using the Richardson 112 Trucker style hat in either a light-gray/white and dark-gray/black color that proudly show off the forum logo with a leather patch. The best part, no dealer mark up or doc fees! That hats are $35 with free shipping + taxes (depending on your state)

Last edited:

The first batch of RAM-TRX.com Forum Hats are ready to ship! These hats are made using the Richardson 112 Trucker style hat in either a light-gray/white and dark-gray/black color that proudly show off the forum logo with a leather patch. The best part, no dealer mark up or doc fees! That hats are $26.00 + shipping + taxes (depending on your state)

Thanks @Nitro . These look great!! Just ordered a couple.

The first batch of RAM-TRX.com Forum Hats are ready to ship! These hats are made using the Richardson 112 Trucker style hat in either a light-gray/white and dark-gray/black color that proudly show off the forum logo with a leather patch. The best part, no dealer mark up or doc fees! That hats are $26.00 + shipping + taxes (depending on your state)

Ordered thank you

Beautiful !!!

Ordered dark one and can't wait to show it off!

My order is in as well! Excited for these!

Nice

All the orders will be shipping today. Thanks everyone!
NO NO NO! This is All WRONG!

Things dealing with the TRX can NOT ship quickly. No ADM, means that these are imposter hats. Don't do it. Next thing you are going to tell me that these are high quality and the stitching is not going to fall out the moment I look at it.

Damn! Grey and black hat is sold out... (maybe a minimum $500 deposit is required? 😄 )

Love it! Thank you!

Attachments

• A4563749-9F14-4CC0-9A4D-248784451CE0.jpeg
    A4563749-9F14-4CC0-9A4D-248784451CE0.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 51
  • E436B52F-119A-4124-9496-E06FA66D4D72.jpeg
    E436B52F-119A-4124-9496-E06FA66D4D72.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 51
Sweet!! Ordered my sweatshirt last week and just placed an order for a hat. Plan to wear both to pick up my truck when and if it ever gets here!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back