TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
John
Current Ride
21' Ram TRX Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
18' Durango SRT
What an insane beast this is. Looking forward to driving it tomorrow and getting some pics uploaded here. Love this thing. Without question one of the sweetest rides ever. Love it!! Thanks to all the forum members for the help!!
5862AE63-C1D1-461C-BDCA-388397561CC3.jpeg

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
What an insane beast this is. Looking forward to driving it tomorrow and getting some pics uploaded here. Love this thing. Without question one of the sweetest rides ever. Love it!! Thanks to all the forum members for the help!!
View attachment 6690
Congratulations man! That Hydro looks Amazing! Can’t wait to hear your first impressions. Cheers

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
Me too today! It was short lived, after taking posession dropped off for ceramic coating, will get back on Friday. Very glad I did the black skid plate.

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 103
OP
topdawg4ever

topdawg4ever

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
John
Current Ride
21' Ram TRX Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
18' Durango SRT
Me too today! It was short lived, after taking posession dropped off for ceramic coating, will get back on Friday. Very glad I did the black skid plate.
Congrats!! Looks awesome!! Smart getting the Black skid plate!! I may have to replace mine?

What’s your thoughts on ceramic vs PPF. Are you worried about rock chips?

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
Congrats!! Looks awesome!! Smart getting the Black skid plate!! I may have to replace mine?

What’s your thoughts on ceramic vs PPF. Are you worried about rock chips?
PPF is more protection for sure, also more money! I did it on my demon, the whole car, but Im less worried about chips with the trx sitting up higher and the majority of the front being grill and non painted surfaces. Was mostly just looking for easy cleaning.

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
View attachment 6690
Congrats!

But are you 7 feet tall you make that TRX look small!?!

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I haven't seen a single person yet taller then the TRX... until now...

OkieTRX80

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 / 2021 TRX No_LE
View attachment 6690
Bruh..... You make that TRX look tiny!!

Ewea

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 6690
View attachment 6690

I know the photo angle and all... but he’s a big guy.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
View attachment 6690
Jesus. Are you 7 feet tall?

DJTheRex

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Jeep TrailHawk
View attachment 6690
Sweeet truck. Looks awesome and you make it look almost small!! At 5'7" I will do the opposite. LOL!!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com