Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango
C72B43E3-BBD5-4122-8BCC-286B846F4FF9.jpeg
No truck yet but I got my license plate!

I never had vanity plates before... whats the process? You order the plates first then you register the truck to those plates?

I never had vanity plates before... whats the process? You order the plates first then you register the truck to those plates?
Yeah in Texas I think you go to “myplates.com” just checked and that’s the right web sight. Good luck

I called myplates to see if you could order them ahead of time until you actually have the truck. She told me you can put them on "lay away" and pay for them in payments. Then when you get closer to getting the truck, you can pay the remainder and it takes @4-5 weeks for them to make it to the DMV/courthouse to pick up and assign to your vehicle. If you already got a vehicle, just order them and wait.

I called myplates to see if you could order them ahead of time until you actually have the truck. She told me you can put them on "lay away" and pay for them in payments. Then when you get closer to getting the truck, you can pay the remainder and it takes @4-5 weeks for them to make it to the DMV/courthouse to pick up and assign to your vehicle. If you already got a vehicle, just order them and wait.
Done and done!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-065554_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-065554_Outlook.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 163
And don’t let the dealer tell you that you can’t transfer it. Customer plates fan be transferred from cars to trucks etc in NJ. If the dealer gives you a hard time you just call the nj mvc special plate division and they transfer it for you and mail you the new registration card

Very nice! I have been battling with mine for a while now. Hopefully this time around it will be approved

I've always been too cheap for vanity plates, but that one has me thinking. Nice choice.
they're only $60 here in NY, but since it was available I probably would've paid more!.. I mean im paying more for everything else now anyway

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back