GOT MY PLATE!

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango
C72B43E3-BBD5-4122-8BCC-286B846F4FF9.jpeg
No truck yet but I got my license plate!

Texas_TRX87

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Roush F250
I never had vanity plates before... whats the process? You order the plates first then you register the truck to those plates?

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
I never had vanity plates before... whats the process? You order the plates first then you register the truck to those plates?
Yeah in Texas I think you go to “myplates.com” just checked and that’s the right web sight. Good luck

zeroghd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX, '07 Jeep JK
Current Ride #2
202 Cadilac CT5V
I called myplates to see if you could order them ahead of time until you actually have the truck. She told me you can put them on "lay away" and pay for them in payments. Then when you get closer to getting the truck, you can pay the remainder and it takes @4-5 weeks for them to make it to the DMV/courthouse to pick up and assign to your vehicle. If you already got a vehicle, just order them and wait.

Texas_TRX87

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Roush F250
I called myplates to see if you could order them ahead of time until you actually have the truck. She told me you can put them on "lay away" and pay for them in payments. Then when you get closer to getting the truck, you can pay the remainder and it takes @4-5 weeks for them to make it to the DMV/courthouse to pick up and assign to your vehicle. If you already got a vehicle, just order them and wait.
Done and done!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-065554_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-065554_Outlook.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 64

jonny_pockets

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
And don’t let the dealer tell you that you can’t transfer it. Customer plates fan be transferred from cars to trucks etc in NJ. If the dealer gives you a hard time you just call the nj mvc special plate division and they transfer it for you and mail you the new registration card

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com