Got Lights?

Boosted

TRX Junkie
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
My lights arrived and while I wait for the bumpers, I've decided to fab up a "pre-runner style" light bar that will attach to the front bumper and allow me to mount 4 of the round 6" 360 series lights. The other 4 along with the chase light will go on the chase rack that I will be making later. I'll post up some pics once I'm done which hopefully will be today.

tempImage0uClrW.jpg

nickinfleet

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 L2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 F90 M5
image.jpg

I do! Light bar and four diffused spots for my front and rear bumpers. Hopefully I can get some shop time soon.

nickinfleet

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 L2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 F90 M5
i have plenty of internal aux switches for my lights but thought the trigger controller would give more functionality since it adds bluetooth functionality to all your aux lights via your mobile phone. they make a six channel one as well.

nickinfleet

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 L2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 F90 M5
For anyone looking at the trigger controller that I mentioned; the installer doing my ADD front and Rear bumpers recommended not installing the Trigger Controller for a few reasons:

1. The controller is big and heavy and there is no real place to mount it under the hood secure enough for off-road without fabricating some sort of bracket.
2. It’s designed for a side by side type application.
3. The aux switches that come in the kit are designed to be mounted to a roll bar.

My lights were all wired directly to the factory aux buttons.

bmwman3241

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
For anyone looking at the trigger controller that I mentioned; the installer doing my ADD front and Rear bumpers recommended not installing the Trigger Controller for a few reasons:

1. The controller is big and heavy and there is no real place to mount it under the hood secure enough for off-road without fabricating some sort of bracket.
2. It’s designed for a side by side type application.
3. The aux switches that come in the kit are designed to be mounted to a roll bar.

My lights were all wired directly to the factory aux buttons.
Do you mind sharing which shop you are using for the install?
I have a bunch of Baja Designs lights sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. Just trying to find a shop to do the install or trying to think if I can install them myself.

nickinfleet

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 L2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 F90 M5
Do you mind sharing which shop you are using for the install?
I have a bunch of Baja Designs lights sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. Just trying to find a shop to do the install or trying to think if I can install them myself.
absolutely. Industrial Motoring in Anaheim - https://industrialmotoring.com/ - 714-490-0450.

Great team. If you are coming from the LX platform Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep SRT vehicles, you will probably know the shop manager, Ryan Schumacher. He owned Stack Performance back in the day.

bmwman3241

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
absolutely. Industrial Motoring in Anaheim - https://industrialmotoring.com/ - 714-490-0450.

Great team. If you are coming from the LX platform Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep SRT vehicles, you will probably know the shop manager, Ryan Schumacher. He owned Stack Performance back in the day.
Awesome.
I came across their website a couple days ago but thought they were more a custom fab shop and wouldn't just do a quick light install.

Any idea how much they charged you for your light install? Also, do you have any pictures by any chance..especially of the AUX switch hook ups?

Thanks.

nickinfleet

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 L2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 F90 M5
They do a lot. They had a 720s in the shop today they were doing some work on.

As far as what they charged, i paid a bulk price for bumper install (front and rear), lights (front and rear), rear sway bar install, front end links install, and an oil catch can install. They were more than reasonable on all of it vs 4 wheel parts, outlaw, baja hq, and rebel offroad.