Gorilla Lugs

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Let me warn you in advance, I’m down right retarded when it comes to lug nuts so I apologize in advance.
Looking to get some locking lugs for my truck and thought about going with a set of Gorillla locking lugs. They are the 14 X 1.50 but I know there are several types of the same size.

Can someone smarter than me look it this and tell me if they will fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look like they may stick out further the ones on the truck. That store is local to me, I’ll probably drop by sometime this week and check them out before buying.
I wanna say someone has them on their truck already. I’ll see if i can find the post

I wouldn’t suggest going with these. I stopped by to pick them up. According to their system, these would fit. While the thread pitch is correct, the bevel and outter lip isn’t big enough to properly seat into the wheel.

2BBB60BD-308C-4A58-82A8-206F712809A6.jpeg
D3EFD725-CAFA-464F-A715-7DE05C4DA05A.jpeg
980F02F1-119F-4E0E-8A8F-9B7C50120715.jpeg
DD9A53EC-3ABD-41D1-9580-707D100EE49A.jpeg

Has anyone found a Gorilla Black Lug that will fit correctly?

I have not. I ordered and received a 14 X 1.5 bulge acorn from Gorilla. While it does fit the wheel stud, it’s not as large as the factory lug which according to Gorilla is what they call a factory bugle acorn.

I bought these a few months ago. Since, I've decided to go aftermarket wheels so they won't work now. Anybody interested in buying them? They look exactly like the factory nuts, but black. Gorilla 66148BDX is the part number. Quantity of 24. $100 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Attachments

• IMG-2922.jpg
    IMG-2922.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 121
I bought these a few months ago. Since, I've decided to go aftermarket wheels so they won't work now. Anybody interested in buying them? They look exactly like the factory nuts, but black. Gorilla 66148BDX is the part number. Quantity of 24. $100 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Did you ever install these? Just looking for a picture of these actually on the wheels.

I haven't but they are exactly the same size as factory lugnuts.
Thanks! Gorilla actually got back with me this morning and said these are the EXACT lug nuts they recommend for the TRX!

From experience, gorilla nuts are the best. On real expensive rims, ive seen all locking ligs, instead of 1 per wheel.
Do they make the lock in the correct configuration?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back