Good news for TazerDT owners!

I'm considering the TazerDT and like the idea of rear drive only. Can this cause any damage to the rear differential or the transfer case?

I'm considering the TazerDT and like the idea of rear drive only. Can this cause any damage to the rear differential or the transfer case?
As long as you’re not running rear wheel drive on a dyno, you’ll be fine.

Got more good news for you guys waiting to get a TazerDT.... Group buy coming real soon. I'll make a new post once its ready which hopefully will be this coming Monday or Tuesday. :cool:
Interested!

The latest FW update is freaking awesome. Auto Surround Camera when "Parksense" activates - bitchen
  • Added ParkCam – uses front park sensors to automatically show the surroundview/front view cameras when parking. (requires Surroundview and front Parksense)
  • Added Drive Mode memory (for TRX) – remembers what drive mode you were in and sets it automatically when you re-start.
  • Added AmberDRL live mode – overrides factory DRL’s with amber DRL and turns on factory marker lights, including TRX hood lights. Works when headlights are on, too.
  • Added flashing 4WD indicator to show when ForceRWD is in use (TRX)
  • Added Power Side Step enable for adding Mopar Deployabe Step Kit 82215287AD
  • Fixed TurnCam so no more odd beeps from blind spot system.
  • Fixed light show transitions to be quicker and turn off smoothly.

The latest FW update is freaking awesome. Auto Surround Camera when "Parksense" activates - bitchen
  • Added ParkCam – uses front park sensors to automatically show the surroundview/front view cameras when parking. (requires Surroundview and front Parksense)
  • Added Drive Mode memory (for TRX) – remembers what drive mode you were in and sets it automatically when you re-start.
  • Added AmberDRL live mode – overrides factory DRL’s with amber DRL and turns on factory marker lights, including TRX hood lights. Works when headlights are on, too.
  • Added flashing 4WD indicator to show when ForceRWD is in use (TRX)
  • Added Power Side Step enable for adding Mopar Deployabe Step Kit 82215287AD
  • Fixed TurnCam so no more odd beeps from blind spot system.
  • Fixed light show transitions to be quicker and turn off smoothly.
And so far it all works flawlessly. Best mod so far.

So what does “PlsBrk” mean/do? And then the next one is “PlsBrkNum” that goes from 0-20 in even numbers
Pulse the center mount brake light. Can turn it in or off and adjust if you want it to pulse fast or slow.

Anyone else have this glitch? When the parking sensors trigger the camera, sometimes it stays on indefinitely and the icons flash. It also will do that if I manually turn the surround view camera on and then drive away.

Anyone else have this glitch? When the parking sensors trigger the camera, sometimes it stays on indefinitely and the icons flash. It also will do that if I manually turn the surround view camera on and then drive away.

Did you downlead the latest update?

It’s done it a few times to me but I live with it for all the other benefits it provides.

Weird. At any rate I emailed their tech support about it. It’s not that annoying but hopefully the next update addresses it. Love all the features otherwise.

Weird. At any rate I emailed their tech support about it. It’s not that annoying but hopefully the next update addresses it. Love all the features otherwise.
It did it in beta mode but not having the issue now.

I had a UConnect update pop up on my nav tonight. Not sure if it messes with the Tazer or not for OTA updates, but thought I’d give you a heads up in case it does.

I had a UConnect update pop up on my nav tonight. Not sure if it messes with the Tazer or not for OTA updates, but thought I’d give you a heads up in case it does.
No impact for me. Tazer working great.

The update didn’t fix my radio issue not keeping XM stations after programming each station. Nor did it fix the ability to save a listener profile.

paddle shifter response speed is controlled by the bcm… not the TCM as one would expect.

And it’s programmable… so the delay from pulling the paddle and the shift occurring is changeable.

I believe fca/stallantis is just like gm. They have their premier vehicles with the fastest shift response time and it slows as you go down the list.
Gm even admitted they couldn’t have their s/c camaro shift as fast as the Vette owners so as to not loss them off.

so fca is likely the same. So can we have the demon, redeye etc special edition Hellcat shift response times activated on the trx? Via the tazer DT?

Back