Jester

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
Hey All -

I just had a refreshing discussion with Mike from FCA corporate. He called to apologize for the issue I had and made a note in the corporate file (gave me the number) acknowledging the oil mishap and noting my concerns about potential engine issues. If something happens, I and my dealer will deal with FCA corp and this case number.

I did discuss this forum and the impact that the lack of communication is causing. Many of us have been waiting for years for the truck, and then delays, and issues, and no communication. Fundamentally I think their social media team is failing and I told him he should escalate that to avoid a badass truck and launch being ruined by poor communication and a social media team that is not empowered or is failing to escalate properly. I called the FCA corp number to open a case initially for the oil problem - I think that is how I actually got to him, not @RamCares

Mike said he was fine with me listing his phone number here if you have a problem with your vehicle. I didn't expect him to say that, but he is good with it. I don't think he will be able to solve all the delays and answer every question, but he is someone that does care and will talk with you.

His contact info - Mike Brozowski - 586-274-8157

Hope this helps.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
P
Hey All -

I just had a refreshing discussion with Mike from FCA corporate. He called to apologize for the issue I had and made a note in the corporate file (gave me the number) acknowledging the oil mishap and noting my concerns about potential engine issues. If something happens, I and my dealer will deal with FCA corp and this case number.

I did discuss this forum and the impact that the lack of communication is causing. Many of us have been waiting for years for the truck, and then delays, and issues, and no communication. Fundamentally I think their social media team is failing and I told him he should escalate that to avoid a badass truck and launch being ruined by poor communication and a social media team that is not empowered or is failing to escalate properly. I called the FCA corp number to open a case initially for the oil problem - I think that is how I actually got to him, not @RamCares

Mike said he was fine with me listing his phone number here if you have a problem with your vehicle. I didn't expect him to say that, but he is good with it. I don't think he will be able to solve all the delays and answer every question, but he is someone that does care and will talk with you.

Hope this helps.
Positive movement is good to see

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Hey All -

Hope this helps.
I think it's great to have a telephone number from someone willing to provide it. For all of us now with access - a little courtesy will likely go a long way. I know I'm "preaching to the choir" - this is a great group of people who just want some joy from their new "baby" to come!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Agreed, I said are you sure. He said yes.
I just hope a hour from now he doesn’t end up with that other guy in the psych ward... 😀.... but I do agree it was a decent move and well needed. Especially if FCA Corp wants to salvage this debacle.

JumpSquadAuto

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
I just hope a hour from now he doesn’t end up with that other guy in the psych ward... 😀.... but I do agree it was a decent move and well needed. Especially if FCA Corp wants to salvage this debacle.
LMAO. Yeah whatever happened to the 200 per day plant guy. I will refrain from calling this number. I think it goes without say, it seems this guy is here for people that got their trucks and are having issues. I won't call him and ask him where my truck is 3 times a day lol. I promise! Hopefully preserve his sanity for the guys who got their trucks and need him.

OP
Jester

Jester

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
I think it's great to have a telephone number from someone willing to provide it. For all of us now with access - a little courtesy will likely go a long way. I know I'm "preaching to the choir" - this is a great group of people who just want some joy from their new "baby" to come!
I agree, he doesn't have a magic wand, so hopefully we don't make him regret giving the number. He will at least listen and try to assist. Good guy.

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
LMAO. Yeah whatever happened to the 200 per day plant guy. I will refrain from calling this number. I think it goes without say, it seems this guy is here for people that got their trucks and are having issues. I won't call him and ask him where my truck is 3 times a day lol Hopefully preserve his sanity for the guys who got their trucks and need him.
Yes, good move.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
I agree everyone who has an existing issue should be the ones to reach out to him directly. The rest of us Neanderthals should leave him alone. Cheers

DulcejuanDiaz

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram truck
Hey All -

Hope this helps.
I would have asked Mike if this is the kind of treatment he would expect if he decided to order and purchase a $90K truck himself from the company he works for? Just saying.

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I can see it now...
"My vin is 70xxxx, I ordered in February, I have a problem with my dealer not telling me when my truck would be built"
"My vin is 70xxxx, I ordered in February, I have a problem with my dealer not telling me when my truck would be built"

n8er

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score

Hope this helps.
f4f3fce4e9451b24e6b5f3fa47d21bc1[1].jpg

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
I can see it now...
Psych ward coming for sure for the poor soul... :(

swankyzaphod

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JL Rubicon, TRX on order
That is great to hear Jester, this sounds like old Chrysler Customer Service the way it use to be!

Carlos Danger

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Carlos
Current Ride
2018 Cadillac Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Current Ride #2
2017 Cirrus SR22T
LMAO. Yeah whatever happened to the 200 per day plant guy. I will refrain from calling this number. I think it goes without say, it seems this guy is here for people that got their trucks and are having issues. I won't call him and ask him where my truck is 3 times a day lol. I promise! Hopefully preserve his sanity for the guys who got their trucks and need him.
What if Mr .“200/day” was actually from Ford..."All warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com