🔥 BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% on AWE Exhaust Systems from 11/23 to 11/29 @ JustBoltOns! 🔥

Going under the knife...standby for Stage II **Updated 10/19/22 after Dusterhoff Tune**😎

F@STFreddy

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2002 Corvette Z06
Military
Navy
Wow that’s Awesome!!! I’d love to get the Flex Tune package for sure. That sounds like a sweet setup. I know I can probably do most of the stuff myself, only thing I worried about was the injectors. Not sure how labor intensive that is or difficult of a job on our trucks. Thanks for the details on that.

AZDinoPwr

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Wow that’s Awesome!!! I’d love to get the Flex Tune package for sure. That sounds like a sweet setup. I know I can probably do most of the stuff myself, only thing I worried about was the injectors. Not sure how labor intensive that is or difficult of a job on our trucks. Thanks for the details on that.
The back passenger one is a PITA. But not bad if you’re also doing other things at the same time.

146767BD-AA94-40D6-BE46-93B2F81368F4.jpeg

6BB1453D-C05D-47D7-A410-D48E2405F738.jpeg

Todd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
Yep the passenger side is tight but doable without blower removal. Getting the stock pulley off gave me the most trouble.

Livin The Dream

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX and 2020 2-Door Jeep Rubicon
Military
Ex Navy
Not sure how accurate the performance page. Ran drag strip with under 1000 miles and was around 12.3 to 12.5. I stripped down all the skid plates and spare tire, running boards, tire Jack and rear seats… I was board and wanted to see what it could do. 6100 miles half tank of gas. 60 degrees out. I literally got dizzy for a second! Lol
Going to go drag strip soon for official numbers.
Anyone else stripper down?

I was just browsing through this thread again and saw your post...I would honestly recommend you see your doctor if you actually got dizzy from a hard acceleration run in your TRX. This is not normal and could have disastrous consequences should you have to react suddenly to someone/something in your path...

khomes7

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 trx
I just installed the DT937 hp package from Curt in my Challenger. I have a trx kit sitting there as well. Install was easy and straightforward. Remote tune also was easy with Curt. We are still finishing the e85 part but his tune on 93 is better than stock and feels like 50 percent more power. Biggest issue is traction. I am super happy with the purchase. I will have a video up soon. TRX is next.

Justinb491

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2017 Twin Turbo F150
Im going in next week to the shop for the flex package install from Curt. I was planning on doing a BAP just to have if I do decide to pulley down and go straight E85. How many of you running the Flex package are running a BAP?

DinoBoy

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Lamborghini Performante
I commend all of you guys on all the work and thought being put into your trucks and seeing how fast you can actually make them. IMO these are "trucks" not race cars, and as such I dont expect them to beat every fast car or truck out there. To start stripping these trucks down to get the fastest times at a drag strip doesnt do much for me, but heck, to each his own. Whats next, pulling seats and carpeting out? LOL
I'm all for adding a little HP here and there and customizing a car or truck so it stands out from all the rest, but these trucks were designed to be fast and luxurious right from the manufacturer. I would never start tearing my truck apart to gain a few tenths of a second at a drag strip. Thats just my 2 cents for whatever its worth, which isnt much. Sorry for the rant. Stay safe everyone.

StevesREX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Im going in next week to the shop for the flex package install from Curt. I was planning on doing a BAP just to have if I do decide to pulley down and go straight E85. How many of you running the Flex package are running a BAP?
I have a boost a pump but i also have 1200 injectors and am not running a flex Im running e85 only

Todd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
No bap here either.

Justinb491

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2017 Twin Turbo F150
I commend all of you guys on all the work and thought being put into your trucks and seeing how fast you can actually make them. IMO these are "trucks" not race cars, and as such I dont expect them to beat every fast car or truck out there. To start stripping these trucks down to get the fastest times at a drag strip doesnt do much for me, but heck, to each his own. Whats next, pulling seats and carpeting out? LOL
I'm all for adding a little HP here and there and customizing a car or truck so it stands out from all the rest, but these trucks were designed to be fast and luxurious right from the manufacturer. I would never start tearing my truck apart to gain a few tenths of a second at a drag strip. Thats just my 2 cents for whatever its worth, which isnt much. Sorry for the rant. Stay safe everyone.
I agree these are trucks. I think stripping any vehicle that is not just a race car is stupid. No point to go as fast as you can just at the track stripped down. I do love having a truck that is fast, my last truck was a daily driver supercrew twin turbo F150 that was a mid 9 second truck with full interior and loaded. But to have a daily driver TRX that is in the high 10's or even low 11's is awesome. I never wanted a race car, I love my trucks too much. TRX gets us pretty dam close.

Justinb491

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2017 Twin Turbo F150
I have a boost a pump but i also have 1200 injectors and am not running a flex Im running e85 only
I figured BAP and 1200cc just in case I end up going straight e85 and lower pulley. I am really on the fence about jumping straight into the E85 again. Last truck ran it and it does get old getting 7mpg and always filling up. How is your average MPG with the e85.

ReachingRedline

Living Life on the Redline
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX-RR IGNITION EDITION
Military
Army
We need a Boo button. Boo.......just boo......... 😂 #If It's too loud you are too old, # Worst post of the thread award, # Race trucks are not something new.

Like you said, each to their own. I'm just razing you ;)

StevesREX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
I figured BAP and 1200cc just in case I end up going straight e85 and lower pulley. I am really on the fence about jumping straight into the E85 again. Last truck ran it and it does get old getting 7mpg and always filling up. How is your average MPG with the e85.
I get the same mileage with e85 as i did on pump gas i think the mileage was so bad stock it couldn't get any worse I average 11.5 to 12 mpg on e85 just cruising. Going e85 has been saving me lots of money here in SOCAL premium was close to 7 bucks for a while and e85 is 3.80 most places near me

Oliver1539

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
I’m looking at these kits as well. How hard is it to change the tune on the TRX?
My was Raptor was E85 and I could easily change to 93 via the Cobb tuner as long as the tank was less than 1/8 full. Took about 30 seconds

Todd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
I’m looking at these kits as well. How hard is it to change the tune on the TRX?
My was Raptor was E85 and I could easily change to 93 via the Cobb tuner as long as the tank was less than 1/8 full. Took about 30 seconds
There's only 1 tune it adjusts for both fuels.

OP
OP
Corporate_Thug

Corporate_Thug

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 BMW X3M and 2014 Stage V Harley Davidson Low Rider
Military
Air Force Veteran
No BAP here

OP
OP
Corporate_Thug

Corporate_Thug

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 BMW X3M and 2014 Stage V Harley Davidson Low Rider
Military
Air Force Veteran
I am getting about 7mpg, and that’s whether I’m in auto or Sport. Doesn’t change much

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping