TankerTrash

TRX Member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘06 F350
Afternoon folks!
I love seeing the movement some of you are getting. Im still waiting here with only a VON - order placed October 23rd... My truck is a flame red one, and understanding that there arent a ton of them ordered, what do you think the odds of getting assigned a VIN and getting onto the production line quickly would be? I saw a few posts back that red is scheduled to be painted a few times in the coming weeks... Giving me hope :D

Hell if I know brother I’m in the same boat. I received a vin from FCA customer chat at one point but they are horribly inconsistent. I’ve been told that there’s no updates, that it’s in D1 & that it’ll be produced Q1. It’s a bit maddening.

Afternoon folks!
I love seeing the movement some of you are getting. Im still waiting here with only a VON - order placed October 23rd... My truck is a flame red one, and understanding that there arent a ton of them ordered, what do you think the odds of getting assigned a VIN and getting onto the production line quickly would be? I saw a few posts back that red is scheduled to be painted a few times in the coming weeks... Giving me hope :D
If you ordered that long ago and don’t have a VIN chances are your dealer did not have an allocation for you.

I have a red TR2 ordered on 8/28, VIN around 9/28, in D status ever since with only an email saying a March delivery...if you do not have a VIN by now I am not optimistic they had an allocation.

My salesman did say they had an allocation... Is there any way of proving that?

My salesman did say they had an allocation... Is there any way of proving that?
If they have an allocation then I would hold on a bit and see if it changes once the red build start. As for confirming the allocation, not quite sure...

People have ordered 2 weeks ago, brand new orders, and got VIN's a week later. So depending on your build you can skip the line that several people have done and jump on a order already in D/D1

I have a Red TR2 that I ordered 8/18 and didn't get a VIN until 2 weeks ago. In D status now just waiting. They just issued a ton of Vins in the last two weeks. I would ask your dealer how many total TRX orders they have and are you the first. Better yet do any of the other people have Vins yet. Your dealer might have allocation but someone else may have already gotten an order picked up from that dealer.

I have von and vin ...2240 with “d” status since november!
ordered in august - launch edition

Back