Getting Fed Up

This is a great forum so for those waiting I would recommend reading the forum posts to consider what accessories to purchase And learn bout the TRX. In my case, I read the forum before I put an order in on my TRX. I found from reading this forum at the time that a lot of times a Lvl 2 took many months longer to deliver than a Lvl 1. Just my observation. So I ordered a Lvl 1 and got it 2 months later. I also sold my Raptor Gen 2 to the dealer the same day I placed the order to ensure I got the best deal possible from that dealer in Richmond, VA; they gave me the best deal after visiting 10 dealerships. Keep reading and keep learning and I believe the wait is worth it! Good luck!

I don't really mind the wait...this time around as I have my 22' TRX to drive till the 23' arrives!

Now if you really want to talk long waits...My neighbor waited 19 months for his 2-door Bronco to arrive! In the meantime his wife gave birth to beautiful twin girls and now he doesn't even have time to enjoy it...

Last edited:
OK, so I'm going to rant a little and maybe it will make me feel better, I'm not sure, but here goes.
Its been almost 4 months since I ordered my 23 TRX. I dont mind the waiting, and I know some have waited and are waiting even longer. However, I'm getting fed up with all of the set backs and and excuses for the long wait. I'm not sure other car manufacturers put their customers through the same thing, but it just seems like there arent any real concrete facts coming from anyone these days, especially the dealers about what is really going on. First its the production that keeps getting extended, then its the inconsistencies of what VIN numbers are produced first, then its an issue with the colors being produced, then its the possible rail strike that can hold things up, and now its maybe the dash clusters are to blame! I understand that these are "specialty" vehicles and Ford is even worse, but damn, we are 2 weeks away from 2024 and not one damn 23 TRX has been delivered? At this point the unknown factor is much more frustrating than the wait. Heck, the wait and anticipation can actually be fun, but not knowing when the hell you may get the vehicle you ordered and not being able to properly plan for its arrival, is really getting to me. It seems even when a delivery date is given it gets pushed up and no one really knows why. At this point I think I will wait until some time in January and then make a decision on whether to pull the plug on my order. I know I'm just spiting myself at that point and no one cares, especially Stellantis whether I actually purchase a TRX, but it will at least give me some satisfaction in my own mind, that I was in control of the final decision!
I'm sure many on here waiting feel the same way, and believe me, I sympathize with all of you. Others might say that it will be worth the wait. It may be worth the wait, and like I said, I'm willing to wait, but give me as a consumer, some damn answers!
1672587534182.jpeg

Last edited:
@KnightMare You seem to be among the most knowledgeable about what’s going on at Ram. How long is SHAP shut down for Christmas and New Years? Someone on the 5thGen forum said they’re down until 1/9 (other than volunteer workers). Is that accurate?
Yes.
1672627022869.png

My theory the plant slowdown might help those of us in KZP hell get shipped out doesn't seem to be working out so far from what I'm seeing.

First world problems. Just be proud you're in the position to be ordering this in the first place!

Not uncommon in world of exotics, I have 3 things that took 2+ years to come in after ordering..

Still waiting for the Cyber Truck...I guess I'll have to take the New RAM...if it ever gets built. Concepts never make it to market quite like they are presented.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back