Getting closer to the TRX debut

W. E. Coyote

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
19 Ram 1500
Getting closer to the debut of the TRX. Hopefully FCA doesn’t wait until the end of September...

Ram is getting a power boost this year, though not from a battery. The new Ram TRX, a performance truck, will debut this quarter with production beginning in the fourth quarter in Sterling Heights.

Getting closer to the debut of the TRX. Hopefully FCA doesn’t wait until the end of September...

im curious as to whats under the car cover next to this pickup....seems to me like there are wide fenders more reminiscent of concept.....

I was wondering about that too. The grill and side view shots don’t look quite the same as some of the other spy photos. I think the TRX in under curtain number one. Can hardly wait for the reveal!

I was wondering about that too. The grill and side view shots don’t look quite the same as some of the other spy photos. I think the TRX in under curtain number one. Can hardly wait for the reveal!
I agree. The TRX is the one we can’t see! Hope we get a peek under that cover really soon. Heard rumors on some of the FB sites that they’re expecting either this week or next for the Big reveal. Really hope that’s true!

Hey Guys, where do we actually watch the reveal on Monday?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back