Mopar78

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 Ram SWB RC 4x4
Military
Army
My first thought was to keep my MOPAR78 tag and do a transfer. Well I changed my mind and wanted to get a new prestige tag. I check with the tag office only to find out someone beat me to my first two choices, T REX & TEE REX. But I got lucky on third try and ordered it yesterday. It will be TRX plain and simple. I actually like that one the best and will probably get the tag before the truck. When I get the truck, I'll do the tag transfer. Food for thought for those that who want to secure your own personal tag prior.

OP
Mopar78

Mopar78

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 Ram SWB RC 4x4
Military
Army
Got it!! Sweet!!
4EC40DAC-BF38-41EB-A9B0-C1CB002A951A.jpeg

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2
Love it.

TRX was my first choice but it was taken.. This was 2nd:
3E25E526-EA85-413E-A030-0FD5D1A83D71.jpeg

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2
@STRADALE ^^ Awesome plate, love the 9/11 tribute. (y) ??

Thanks! ??

The NY 9/11 remembrance plates cost slightly more a year than standard personalized plates in NY but $25 of the annual fee supports the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship Fund which provides access to a college education for dependents of 9/11 victims, first responders & their children ...They only came out last year that’s how long it takes in NY to get anything done when the state Government is involved.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com