Geiser vs Eibach Springs

They give the truck the perfect lift I was looking for without getting into thousands of dollars on a lift system, it does slightly feel a little to floaty for lack of a better word, even though it’s not a word, im waiting for Hellwig to release that new sway bar hoping that will help, but hey the truck looks amazing with the Toyo 37/13.50/20’sView attachment 95936
Do the backup cameras work with Eibach + 37’s? Any downside?

Thanks for that response!
So, did you need the suspension recalibration? I just pulled the trigger on the Eibach front and rear. I was nervous about the Geiser’s. The Eibachs are just slightly less lift in the front and I have read they are a little stiffer. Hopefully I won’t have any issues, but get the lift I want and a slightly stiffer ride! If it remains too “floaty”, I’ll be looking for that Hellwig sway bar, as well!
Your truck looks great, BTW!

No recalibration needed, and thank you good luck and post some pics when it’s done would love to see it

No recalibration needed, and thank you good luck and post some pics when it’s done would love to see it
I know this is kind of old, but you didn’t need the suspension recalibration? This is what’s been holding me back on doing a lift 😂.
That and the angle of the axle.

I know this is kind of old, but you didn’t need the suspension recalibration? This is what’s been holding me back on doing a lift 😂.
That and the angle of the axle.
have geiser springs on my truck over a year with no issues. did not recalibrate.

to fix the axle issue, you will need a panhard bar from Foutz. install at the same time as you put the springs on because both modifications require an alignment.

have geiser springs on my truck over a year with no issues. did not recalibrate.

to fix the axle issue, you will need a panhard bar from Foutz. install at the same time as you put the springs on because both modifications require an alignment.

Any reason to go with the more expensive panhard bar?

There was a reason, just can’t remember the specifics. I called over to Foutz and asked a year or so ago when I purchased and asked them. I remember the reason to buy the more expensive one was a use case beyond my intended use. Try giving them a call and they will tell you the differences between the two.

The one with the Johnny joint is a rubber bushing and is just fine, that’s what I went with. The Heim joint is more durable but I’ve heard it produces more noise.

The one with the Johnny joint is a rubber bushing and is just fine, that’s what I went with. The Heim joint is more durable but I’ve heard it produces more noise.
I wouldn't even worry about getting a panhard bar until after you install the springs and get the alignment checked. If your alignment comes back within spec after the springs install, I don't think it is really needed.

I wouldn't even worry about getting a panhard bar until after you install the springs and get the alignment checked. If your alignment comes back within spec after the springs install, I don't think it is really needed.
But if the alignment doesn’t come back within spec, then you gotta pay for another alignment once you install the Panhard bar I would think

But if the alignment doesn’t come back within spec, then you gotta pay for another alignment once you install the Panhard bar I would think
yes + bringing the truck back to the shop.

calculating the sunk cost in two alignments, i figured just get the damn bar and be done in one shot.

nothing more annoying to me than "upgrading" something and then having to dick around with it later to fix said upgrade.

I would probably install the panhard bar myself and the place I got my alignment done is covered for a year so it wouldn't cost anything. I am just thinking that you really don't need to buy an adjustable panhard bar for a 1.4 inch lift. If you choose to waste your money that is ok with me, I was just trying to help.

I would probably install the panhard bar myself and the place I got my alignment done is covered for a year so it wouldn't cost anything. I am just thinking that you really don't need to buy an adjustable panhard bar for a 1.4 inch lift. If you choose to waste your money that is ok with me, I was just trying to help.
Yea i think ur right on not needing one for this application. I personally dont think i could fit the adjustable one anyway because of the 37” spare. That flattened section of the OEM bar is super necessary lol.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back