Geiser spring issues driving me nuts!

Not suggesting at all that you are not having the issues you describe but my experience with the Geiser spring set has been quite the opposite. I love them so far. I recently spent several days in Michigans Upper Penninsula running trails….hard. I ran several power lines for a total of over 100 miles at speeds in excess of 50-60 and had no issues with the trucks handling thru the whoops or anything else I threw at it. So far I am very pleased.
Are you from Michigan I’d love to run some UP trails

Thanks for posting your experience. I was hoping that springs would be the best answer for getting a leveled look without suspension compromises. Guess I was foolish to think so. Appreciate the honest feedback.

Guys please stay away from geiser springs with ur trx. It will ruin the performance! I regret putting them on and now I’m scrambling for solutions.

i did SCD performance and mine has been fine, no issue.

geiser fucked up by doing 3 in the front. 3 in the front makes the truck front high. this is bad for performance as well.

SCD - 2 front / 1 rear is perfect.

getting them from SCD in Australia wasn't really that much of a pain. I just had to wire them the money as their emerchant wasnt set up for the US. The shipping was EXPENSIVE but the springs + shipping total was STILL cheaper than Geiser. just food for thought if you still want to do a lift.

I run the Eibach pro and have no issues with topping out on whoops or washouts.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back