Gatorback mudflap update

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
Gatorback mudflaps should be available very soon. The manager just sent me another update. There is also a YouTube installation video available for viewing now. No pricing yet. I believe they will be the first company to offer mudflaps for the TRX. Now all we need is our trucks to install them.

Gatorback mudflaps should be available very soon. The manager just sent me another update. There is also a YouTube installation video available for viewing now. No pricing yet. I believe they will be the first company to offer mudflaps for the TRX. Now all we need is our trucks to install them.
Any update on these? Looking for a set in two weeks.

I’m going to need these. Looking forward to being able to order them.

Can we do a group buy? These were non-logo correct? Sign me up for a set once I see pics

I will definitely be getting these. The truck throws up so much dirt and shit on the doors.

Patiently waiting but I got a couple weeks.

EB964633-7EC3-4AF4-B42E-5A6E98565819.jpeg

Mine are scheduled for March 15 delivery.
I can send you mine and you can replace them when yours arrive.
Damnit! Picking my truck up on Friday and no shipping notice yet. Four miles of gravel every day isn't going to be pretty.

Mine are the plain ones that end in AA.
Yours end in RTA and have RAM on them.
It might be worth a call to see if they can put a rush on them.

Back