Gatorback Mud Flaps Use the gift card code “GBRAMTRX2110” for 10% off through May 1st

Anybody get theirs yet, if so any pics? Mine arrive monday, hopefully the truck too!

I really just want a slim but effective front pair. My PW had some nice ones

I know the Gatorback r awesome but if a guy didn't want to spend $700 what would b ur 2nd or 3rd choice??

As far as I know, there are a few companies working on them but they're out a few months. Hence, me spending the money now to prevent damage.

perceived value. Truck has it, mud flaps don't.
I agree. The protection they provide is invaluable, however, the exact same protection can be had for less.

The last mud flaps that I purchased were $500 (CAN), and they had a lot more rubber (conveyor rubber) and SS on them, and they looked good! At the end of the day, if that's all that's available, I'll probably end up with them, but I'll wait a couple more months to see who else comes out with something.

I don't mind spending a premium for a premium product, but it better function and look the part. These look good, but not $700 good. But, that's my opinion.

idk bro... I just got mine today and I must say they look MIGHTY DAMN FINE. Thick. Heavy. When I opened the package I forgot all about the pain of clicking "PLACE ORDER."

I'll install tomorrow evening and post some pics.

IMG_0498.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong. They are extremely well built. I just worry they are going to make my truck bad.

Don’t get me wrong. They are extremely well built. I just worry they are going to make my truck bad.
These things are big, especially the back ones. I'm holding off installing mine until ceramic is done next week. They'll definitely reduce the flying objects from hitting the sides,bottom of the truck as well as those behind you. Where I live the roads have a thick coating of sand from the winter and I hate that sound of sand hitting the bottom of the truck... tick, tick, tick,,,,,

No pictures yet? Obviously nobody bought these, or installed them yet.

Mine are on, just need to get some pics. Tonight hopefully.

Here are the pics of the Gatorback mudflaps installed both front and rear. They are nicely built and heavy duty. I drive on four miles of gravel every day so I need the protection. I wasn’t a fan of them at first but they are growing on me now. It kind of makes it look like a Tonka Truck.
Side note: The mud spray on the side of the truck is from one small pothole on my road with water standing in it. You be the judge if they’re necessary or not. They are for me and would buy them again.

Attachments

• 28FA4C71-44B1-4168-9A89-2FD0B4D51FE6.jpeg
    28FA4C71-44B1-4168-9A89-2FD0B4D51FE6.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 5626FC34-5FCA-4AFD-9525-9AD688CB0C1B.jpeg
    5626FC34-5FCA-4AFD-9525-9AD688CB0C1B.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 80
These things are big, especially the back ones. I'm holding off installing mine until ceramic is done next week. They'll definitely reduce the flying objects from hitting the sides,bottom of the truck as well as those behind you. Where I live the roads have a thick coating of sand from the winter and I hate that sound of sand hitting the bottom of the truck... tick, tick, tick,,,,,
Thinking of ceramic coating mine whenever it arrives. Are you getting yours done locally? If you have good luck with yours maybe you can point me in the right direction? Thanks

Thinking of ceramic coating mine whenever it arrives. Are you getting yours done locally? If you have good luck with yours maybe you can point me in the right direction? Thanks
Having it done Friday. Place out of topsham, will let you know how it goes. Hopefully you get the truck this week

Didn’t want to but might have to. Lee in mind I took this through a rutted muddy ass mountain road with foot deep potholes like 6 times at 30 mph.
9A1916C3-1DA8-4657-A647-A5C3130A8299.jpeg

Sorry. Can’t see that the whole side is mud due to snow.
See my above post. That was one little pothole three inches deep filled with water at 3 mph. It sprays shit everywhere.

Back