Gatorback Mud Flaps Use the gift card code “GBRAMTRX2110” for 10% off through May 1st

Use the gift card code “GBRAMTRX2110” at checkout and it will take the 10% off. This code will be good through May 1st of 2021.

I emailed the guy that told me they were in stock and for sale that I posted his link on a TRX forum and he took 10% off anyone who already ordered them and gave me this code good through may 1st for 10% any of the TRX sets

Not sure how they justify that price. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but they look like big rig flaps to me. Just missing the chrome nekkid chicks on them.

I'm definitely holding out for Weathertech.

Not sure how they justify that price. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but they look like big rig flaps to me. Just missing the chrome nekkid chicks on them.

I look at these the same way I looked at using rubbers in my youth...Definitely not as good with em but I don't like what can/will happen without em

My thoughts exactly but to each their own
8BFF1172-4D83-4205-BCF3-69790AF19748.jpeg

I’m putting the naked chicks on mine.

Use the gift card code “GBRAMTRX2110” at checkout and it will take the 10% off. This code will be good through May 1st of 2021.

I emailed the guy that told me they were in stock and for sale that I posted his link on a TRX forum and he took 10% off anyone who already ordered them and gave me this code good through may 1st for 10% any of the TRX sets
I'm waiting for the 75% off code.

How does he know I'm a member as I already ordered this morning?

he said he would be discounting everyone that ordered before 1pm CST today and sending them an email
I responded to their email confirmation with the code. Justin got back to me immediately and said he’d process the discount as soon as my CC cleared.

Without seeing a good video/hearing feedback, I'm holding off given the price.

I’m putting the naked chicks on mine.
Anyone here good with simple metalwork that could do these and coat them red?

I just got an email from Sharp Truck that they have 4 different designs of gatorback mudflaps for the TRX (they made the actual rubber flap tool less removable for offroading)......I just put my order through they are expensive but cheaper than washing my truck literally after every time I drive it and way cheaper than PPF or fixing all the dents and scratches that will come from all the shit that gets thrown up on the paint
Holy crap. 700dollars . Not worth it to me. I’ll get other flaps. Sorry guys.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back