Gas tank door is on the passenger side ?

VinnyTRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
1614831198415.png
1614831816545.png

I just noticed that the gas tank door is on the passenger side of this guy TRX. Shouldn't it be on the driver side? The truck is in Michigan.

Don't look like the ass end of a TRX to me.

The video is inverted when uploaded or recorded and that's why things are flipped. You can see the steering wheel in the cab is on the same side in that clip. The very next clip it is not. Optical illusion lol.

This is going to sound really dumb, but trust me :LOL:

He must have his phone in selfie mode for all the parts he's got his mug in it... and it's reversing the image. You can see at 1:08 really briefly that the steering wheel appears to be on the passenger side (video in selfie mode). Then you can see at 1:24 that the fuel cap is missing on the passenger side (not in selfie mode). Also you can see at 2:16 that the RAM badge on the tailgate is backward (selfie mode). Also explains why when he's sitting in the back seat (selfie mode) and it looks like he's on the passenger side, but flips the video around (not selfie mode) and it looks like he was actually sitting on the driver's side.

This is going to sound really dumb, but trust me :LOL:

He must have his phone in selfie mode for all the parts he's got his mug in it... and it's reversing the image. You can see at 1:08 really briefly that the steering wheel appears to be on the passenger side (video in selfie mode). Then you can see at 1:24 that the fuel cap is missing on the passenger side (not in selfie mode). Also you can see at 2:16 that the RAM badge on the tailgate is backward (selfie mode). Also explains why when he's sitting in the back seat (selfie mode) and it looks like he's on the passenger side, but flips the video around (not selfie mode) and it looks like he was actually sitting on the driver's side.
Wow !! You got good eyes....

Selfie mode 1... Rookie Youtuber 0

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back