FYI.... Key Fobs

The window sticker will indicate one key if in fact it only has one key. If they have a second available you will get a second and the window sticker will be updated. This is even for rams built after 4/13.
The chip shortage isn’t or hasn’t gotten better yet. A Taiwan major chip manufacture is building a plant in Arizona to combat the shortage. However last time checking it’s still being built.
The problem hasn’t peaked yet either. For whatever reason the ram hasn’t been too affected.
No FCA/Stellantis vehicle I've bought in the last few years say anything on the Monroney (Window Sticker) about one or two or none or any key Fobs - only the Build Sheets have a listing of this.

The window sticker will indicate one key if in fact it only has one key. If they have a second available you will get a second and the window sticker will be updated. This is even for rams built after 4/13.
The chip shortage isn’t or hasn’t gotten better yet. A Taiwan major chip manufacture is building a plant in Arizona to combat the shortage. However last time checking it’s still being built.
The problem hasn’t peaked yet either. For whatever reason the ram hasn’t been too affected.
Where on the Window Sticker does it show key fob(s). Iam totally missing it, can't find it.

according to GM it has gotten better..

As an FYI for you guys and to put some of your minds at ease, I picked up my TRX today. Built at the end of May, well after the reported "All Rams built after 4/13" and I got two key fobs. (y)

My truck got here today and I have two key fobs. Built on 5/27. My build sheet just said key fob and my window sticker made no mention of the key fob, just keyless entry.
Mine was built on 5/12, and still not at the dealer's...sitting at the railyard for over a week and apparently unable to hitch a ride to the dealer. But glad to hear the wording on the Build sheet isn't necessarily an indicator of what is to come - eventually.

Took delivery this week, built 6/3 and I received two fobs. My dealer said sold orders still come with two fobs, not sure how true that is but I got two and mine was a sold order.

Mine ended up with two fobs, too.

Reactions: ALJ
So dumb question . . .

For those that already have their TRX, as a "Hellcat Motor" do we have a black fob (500 hp) and a red fob (702 hp) ? I've never thought about that until just now.

So dumb question . . .

For those that already have their TRX, as a "Hellcat Motor" do we have a black fob (500 hp) and a red fob (702 hp) ? I've never thought about that until just now.
No we have all 702 all the time

So dumb question . . .

Nope, just two black ones...which are full power.
On the other hand, Trackhawks get two red keys.

No FCA/Stellantis vehicle I've bought in the last few years say anything on the Monroney (Window Sticker) about one or two or none or any key Fobs - only the Build Sheets have a listing of this.
Does the BS even say FOB vs FOBs ?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back