🔥 $12,000 off MSRP TRX orders @ Mark CDJR in Louisiana Black Friday Special!🔥

FS (Houston Area): JL Audio StealthBox & Amp

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
I have a JL Audio Stealthbox with the 10" 10TW3-D8 subs and a Kicker KXA800.1 mono amp for sale. Everything is in perfect working order, i am being sold as its time to move on to a new automobile.

The Sleathbox in the truck sounded amazing. I had applied sound deadening pad to the back wall which helped even more. The Amp allowed low level and high level inputs so plugged this one in is a matter of tapping into the harness which feeds the factory amp against the back wall for those with the HK system. The amp has signal sensing remote turn on so there is no need to run a remote wire. There is a wireless base knob included but not pictured, also a ANC bypass harness for the Uconnect 4 HK speaker system - not sure if its the same on the Uconnect 5. I'm not entirely sure that the bypass was needed but added it nevertheless.

This is for local Houston area residents only as i'm not in the mood to package this heavy thing up. I'm asking $1,400 for all: box, amp, wireless bass knob, anc bypass harness from my uconnect4 HK system.

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

IMG_7684.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7685.jpg

Scott_in_FL

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
'17 ACR-E 1-of-1; '18 Jeep GC SRT
LOL, why does everything for these trucks have to be so damn big and heavy!!! I'd love your stealthbox but I'm not local. I've got tons of interest for my ADD bumpers but nobody is local. The difference is that you live in an area that is much more likely to have a bunch more TRX's than I am, so I expect you'll have those sold within a couple of days. I was investigating all that is needed to add the stealthbox and it seems you have a perfect turnkey system for anyone looking. GLWS!

OP
OP
SpamSpamSpam

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
LOL, why does everything for these trucks have to be so damn big and heavy!!! I'd love your stealthbox but I'm not local. I've got tons of interest for my ADD bumpers but nobody is local. The difference is that you live in an area that is much more likely to have a bunch more TRX's than I am, so I expect you'll have those sold within a couple of days. I was investigating all that is needed to add the stealthbox and it seems you have a perfect turnkey system for anyone looking. GLWS!

I don’t claim to be a genius but your name indicates you are in Florida. I am headed to Florida on/around December 7th and should be there for 2 weeks. Let me know if there’s interest!

SRG_Joe

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6 | 2021 Mini GP | 2018 SRG Built Wrangler | 1996 Coyote F150

Scott, I have no issues letting him/you use our UPS account. I do not seeing that being more then $200 to ship properly insured.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping