FS: Eibach 1.6" leveling springs (BNIB) and Exotic Innovations red TRX grille emblem (like new)

TRX_SAV

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX
Decided to keep my Rogue Offroad level kit installed so I'm selling a brand new in box set of Eibach leveling springs. Pickup only, located in Cental California, $300.
20230407_202738-01.jpeg

TRX emblem was only installed for about an hour. Decided i like my grille blacked out. Like new, adhesive backing still good. $45 shipped in US. Pick up i'll know off five bucks.
20230529_184552.jpg

20230514_122302.jpg

Interesting, what’s the reason you stuck with the Rogue kit?

Never installed them. Just felt like it would be a similar ride so it wouldn't be worth the hassle to installed. Maybe if someone gave a good review on a comparison I'd reconsider. Until then still available, new in box, not even open.

Last edited:
Never installed them. Just felt like it would be a similar ride so it wouldn't be worth the hassle to installed. Maybe if someone gave a good review on a comparison I'd reconsider. Until the still available, new in now, not even open.
I’m reading this good review:

wonder if you're wiling to ship

wonder if you're wiling to ship
Sorry man it would be to expensive they are heavy! It would not be a deal for you apposed to buying from a distributor that has business shipping cost.

This is a great deal for someone willing to pick up. Brand new! Not even opened.

Bump

Still available. I'll be in Anaheim if someone from Southern California is interested in the springs I can take them with me.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com
Back