jbbrenner90

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
Hey Guys,

So when the dealer ordered my TRX which just started in production they didn't check the front license plate bracket which is required in my state. I want to keep this 100% OEM so how hard is that to add because of all the airflow and where does it go. They tell me it's too late to add.

Does it still have the holes for the license plate bracket to mount to on the skid plate? I'd imagine it does and the check box is only for the bracket that you should be able to get from the parts counter. It might also be the same part as on the Rebels since those have a skid plate.

I have no idea how are they coming from the factory. Hoping someone would know.

I have no idea how are they coming from the factory. Hoping someone would know.
Ohh. oops. good point. You don't have the truck yet. lol. Hopefully someone that has theirs without the bracket can chime in.

I believe they are standard from the factory.

Some states like CA require front plates and so vehicles are required to come with a front bracket whether or not you use it.
That’s what I was trying to say... all the TRX‘s have the wholes for the front bracket from the factory.... at least that is what I was told. Cheers.... by the way same here in Texas.

That’s what I was trying to say... all the TRX‘s have the wholes for the front bracket from the factory.... at least that is what I was told. Cheers.... by the way same here in Texas.
Front plates are garbage. I’d rather take the $25 fix it ticket if and when they ever say something to me. Not having a front plate actually helped me get out of a speeding ticket before.

Here in Colorado front plate is required. My dealership said it's part of the "prep" to add it or not, and I told them to give me the bracket but don't install it.

Front plates are garbage. I’d rather take the $25 fix it ticket if and when they ever say something to me. Not having a front plate actually helped me get out of a speeding ticket before.
Man, for just a $25 ticket I'd say it's worth it too! Unfortunately in TX its "up to" $200. That said, I got stopped once for no front license plate and only got a warning.... but the Highway Patrol man was parked on the side of the road, saw me coming from behind and noticed I didn't have a front plate in his rearview mirror! I was like how the hell did he notice that?!?!

You have to click a box to add it! Which is dumb. Our build is already started and its required here.

Man, for just a $25 ticket I'd say it's worth it too! Unfortunately in TX its "up to" $200. That said, I got stopped once for no front license plate and only got a warning.... but the Highway Patrol man was parked on the side of the road, saw me coming from behind and noticed I didn't have a front plate in his rearview mirror! I was like how the hell did he notice that?!?!
Eagle Eyes.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back