TCAT

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Army RCCS -Retired
I just wondering if anyone has the subj collars ( https://offroadalliance.com/2021-ram-trx-front-leveling-kit/ ) on their truck yet ?

I did the similar thing with my Gen 1 Raptor (Mid perch mod) and it worked great. It pre-loaded the spring which reduced the nose diving when braking and just firm up the front end just enough where it wasn't harsh .

I am not going to hack on the great suspension this truck has except for putting on a rear sway bar

I have them installed for now and I like them just fine. Gave me a lot more clearance on approach and break over angles. Drives fine on and offroad. Will be upgrading to longer springs or shocks etc once someone makes them. I’m also installing the Foutz Rear hydraulic bump stops next week.

I have them installed for now and I like them just fine. Gave me a lot more clearance on approach and break over angles. Drives fine on and offroad. Will be upgrading to longer springs or shocks etc once someone makes them. I’m also installing the Foutz Rear hydraulic bump stops next week.
How , the ride, cornering and nose drive, is there much of a difference?

I am not going to hack on the great suspension this truck has except for putting on a rear sway bar
Perch collars are significantly different than a hack spacer lift. We've been running on the Fox suspension for years. They mitigate many of the downsides that spacer lifts come with.

Let's be honest, they work very well on the Raptor suspension and frankly I would consider that a small step above the factory TRX suspension. In the next couple years I think we will see Fox retrofits for the TRX

Still going to pass

Are people happy with this kit? Getting tired of waiting for springs. Any deals on the Foutz kit around?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back