Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
Effective immediately.... the following codes are active on the website.

RAMTRXFORUM - 10% off all BrawlerFab products.
RAMTRX - 5-10% off non-BrawlerFab products such as LED lights and more. (discount dependent on the product selected)

***Free shipping on some products such as TazerDT and never any fees.***

We will run sales from time to time where discounts could be higher and free shipping activated so look for our ads here, on FB and IG.

Discount codes cannot be combined. These codes are for the members of this forum. Please do not share on FB, IG etc.... You can share with friends and family, just don't publicly post.

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab

Last edited:

RAMTRX - 5-10% off non-BrawlerFab products such as TazerDT, LED lights and more. (discount dependent on the product selected)

We will run sales from time to time where discounts could be higher and free shipping activated so look for our ads here, on FB and IG.

Discount codes cannot be combined. These codes are for the members of this forum. Please do not share on FB, IG etc.... You can share with friends and family, just don't publicly post.

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Just ordered!!!! Woot woot!!

The Taser is awesome, and Boosted @ BrawlerFab is impeccable customer service. Highly recommend. Installing the s2 reverse lights next. C84249A0-3598-4AF7-A4E7-EF214380109F.jpeg2250818E-F653-47BC-BE0B-0C160C2262F9.jpeg

RAMTRX - 5-10% off non-BrawlerFab products such as TazerDT, LED lights and more. (discount dependent on the product selected)

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Is discount code "BR549" still valid? Asking for @Fifty... :cool:

Lolz!!! No codes for @El Jefe

I’m picking her up in 2 days

Lolz!!! No codes for @El Jefe

I’m picking her up in 2 days
Damn it! You’re going to end up beating me after all. I just got the call yesterday she landed at the dealer, but I had a getaway trip planned with the wife this week, so I won’t be able to go pick her up till next week. Send pics!

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
@Boosted please post the link

Damn it! You’re going to end up beating me after all. I just got the call yesterday she landed at the dealer, but I had a getaway trip planned with the wife this week, so I won’t be able to go pick her up till next week. Send pics!
That is funny, I have been waiting since September and have a trip planed for the first week of March and got told yesterday I was in paint so I suspect it will get to the dealer around the day I leave for a week. I guess at this point what is another week.

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Hi Bill,
Question for you, for those of us who live in Western Washington, do you have a shop that does installs or are you only an online retailer?

Hi Bill,
Question for you, for those of us who live in Western Washington, do you have a shop that does installs or are you only an online retailer?
We can help with installs. 😎

Added to first post: Free shipping on certain items such as TazerDT and more. Also, never any "fees" with your purchase.

Back