🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
That’s awesome! I was waiting to see what their Bronco Raptor plans were. Sounds like they’re likely sticking with a V6.

Regardless of engine, they will be popular. Personally I am more drawn to the 392 Jeep.... Want to own one even though I would rarely chose to drive it instead of the TRX.

That's pretty awesome. I had heard they were going to make a higher power Bronco but it was called project warthog....that name really didn't work lol. This will be cool. @Nitro and I have both had Bronco talks and this might be the one. If they drop a TT 3.5L pushing north of 450hp/510tq.....I think it will be a hit. The bronco is a lot more roomier inside then the wrangler so a much more comfortable daily.

It had been thought the name was Warthog all along till someone last week found the name Raptor in the ordering guide for '22. Most like Warthog better as the Raptor name is for the trucks. I agree. It would be like using TRX on a Wrangler or Rubicon on a Ram Truck. Ford has already created enough confusion with the Bronco and Bronco Sport for a lot of uniformed people. Using Raptor will just continue that.

I like Warthog better as well, but Ford is determined to use Raptor and Mustang across model lines/types of vehicles

I like Warthog better as well, but Ford is determined to use Raptor and Mustang across model lines/types of vehicles
I think this is a mistake personally because it dilutes the specialness of the Raptor. That said you could slap Raptor badges on a ford taurus and it would bring a 20k premium

That's pretty awesome. I had heard they were going to make a higher power Bronco but it was called project warthog....that name really didn't work lol. This will be cool. @Nitro and I have both had Bronco talks and this might be the one. If they drop a TT 3.5L pushing north of 450hp/510tq.....I think it will be a hit. The bronco is a lot more roomier inside then the wrangler so a much more comfortable daily.

I'm excited about the Bronco Raptor. I already contacted @Zach@Granger to get on the waiting list. I wished they would have stuck with the Warthog name too. Just sounds tough and dirty!

Order details might be coming in a few weeks:

Last edited:
When the guy had posted the info from the order system, it also listed a special color specific only to the Warthog (Raptor). Was called Code Orange. His post got deleted even though he did nothing wrong. Was all on Ford for mucking up.

Here was an article that promoted what he had found at the time last week.

When the guy had posted the info from the order system, it also listed a special color specific only to the Warthog (Raptor). Was called Code Orange. His post got deleted even though he did nothing wrong. Was all on Ford for mucking up.

Here was an article that promoted what he had found at the time last week.

Pretty sure you can order Code Orange on a Raptor now

I'm excited about the Bronco Raptor. I already contacted @Zach@Granger to get on the waiting list. I wished they would have stuck with the Warthog name too. Just sounds tough and dirty!

Order details might be coming in a few weeks:

I'm excited about it too. I don't know why they are coming out with it now. A new model like this is supposed to keep demand going for a model line. The bronco doesn't need that quite yet.

I read somewhere where they think Warthog was going to be an extreme off road package for the Bronco Raptor. I sat in a Bronco last week and feels like has way more room on the inside than the Wrangler. I'm torn to get another powerful truck/suv that is limited to 117 mph. I'm sure the Bronco Raptor will be since it looks to have the same tires that are on the TRX

2022 shaping up to potentially be a great year but not for my wallet. All these models I'm expecting to come next year...
Corvette Z06
Hummer EV
Bronco Raptor
Challenger ACR
TRX Redeye

I'm excited about it too. I don't know why they are coming out with it now. A new model like this is supposed to keep demand going for a model line. The bronco doesn't need that quite yet.
I think that the Jeep 392 accelerated this...

Pretty sure you can order Code Orange on a Raptor now
Yeah you can on the truck. Not available on the Bronco in 21 or '22 unless you get the upcoming Bronco Raptor if the info is correct.

I read somewhere where they think Warthog was going to be an extreme off road package for the Bronco Raptor. I sat in a Bronco last week and feels like has way more room on the inside than the Wrangler. I'm torn to get another powerful truck/suv that is limited to 117 mph. I'm sure the Bronco Raptor will be since it looks to have the same tires that are on the TRX

2022 shaping up to potentially be a great year but not for my wallet. All these models I'm expecting to come next year...
Corvette Z06
Hummer EV
Bronco Raptor
Challenger ACR
TRX Redeye
Buy all of them

Corvette Z06
Hummer EV
Bronco Raptor
Challenger ACR
TRX Redeye
I wont get a Z06 the first model year unfortunately but will be making a push for the rest of that list minus the Hummer EV.

Corvette Z06
Hummer EV
Bronco Raptor
Challenger ACR
TRX Redeye
Very excited about a Redeye TRX. Hopefully you don't have to take the sunroof to get one (like the LE and Orange)

Buy all of them
Help support my channel by liking the videos and subscribe to the channel. And until the next post, I'm out

I wont get a Z06 the first model year unfortunately but will be making a push for the rest of that list minus the Hummer EV.
If I work my magic I can talk my brother into a Z06, my dad into trading his C8 for a ZR1, and then I sit back a couple years and get the Zora. Fingers crossed I can get the new Challenger and Hummer next year.
Very excited about a Redeye TRX. Hopefully you don't have to take the sunroof to get one (like the LE and Orange)
I know it and a 392 TRX exist. But I think Scam, I mean Ram will do something goofy like the 2023 TRXreme Edition with the Super Stock tune making 802hp and your forced to get all the launch edition options for a 3rd year with sunroof, and a bronze version of the black wheels that come with the TRX

I know it and a 392 TRX exist. But I think Scam, I mean Ram will do something goofy like the 2023 TRXreme Edition with the Super Stock tune making 802hp and your forced to get all the launch edition options for a 3rd year with sunroof, and a bronze version of the black wheels that come with the TRX
Certainly looking that way. If I have to add 250 pounds and raise the center of gravity....then maybe I'll rip out the glass and install an MG3 ring mount for use with an M60E6 (my boys would love this option). Hard to believe that would actually be lighter than the glass sunroof.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back