MAK33

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
392 Charger Daytona
I have had many fords in my life and am currently in an F150 Platinum 6 ft Bed..
I had been thinking about the Ford Shelby F150 for a few months.... BUT, When I saw the TRX reveal and I was sold on the look of the BEAST.

Placed my order on Day 2 Black on Black almost all options available..

Cant wait to get her..

marksouth

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Launch Edition
I have had many fords in my life and am currently in an F150 Platinum 6 ft Bed..
I had been thinking about the Ford Shelby F150 for a few months.... BUT, When I saw the TRX reveal and I was sold on the look of the BEAST.

Cant wait to get her..
I’m with you. I have a 2011 Raptor and it’s easily my favorite vehicle I’ve owned. Finally feel like the TRX is a “worthy” upgrade since I’ve never been excited about the Ecoboost and I personally don’t think the 2021 design change on the F150 is a huge improvement over the last model. I basically feel like the TRX is the truck Raptor owners have been asking for since at least 2014.

marquezdr

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2018 Ducati Speciale
Military
Retired AF
I could not agree more, as a 2017 Raptor owner I am happy to reward Ram for the V8 I wanted. Why call something a Raptor then refuse to give it a Raptor heart?

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie

Cant wait to get her..
Congrats!!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com