For those looking for red RAM grill emblem

Grey03svt

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
So I've had my emblems on order with Retro Shop for over month now, I guess there's a backorder on them.
So I did a search on Etsy and these came up. For decals, $25 is worth a shot to try them out until the real deals come in. I ordered them so I'll review them when they come in 🤙

Patiently awaiting your review :)

When will we see a TRX grill... that's what RAM should have done
There is a place that does make custom grills. I think someone posted theirs on here. I'll look on Instagram and see if I can find the place and the TRX grill

Damn.. you havent installed them yet?

Post pics!!!

Damn.. you havent installed them yet?

Post pics!!!
Sorry boys.. I put them on and although very tedious due to them being very thin, they went on ok. Wasn't sure if I liked it much. Well a few days had went by and my Retroshop painted emblem showed up, that I had on order for about 2 months.

Was a complete no brainer to put those on. The decals are opposite to the retroshop, and they didn't look as good. So I put the retroshop on after a couple days of having the decals.

First pic is decals, second pic is Retroshop with black lower bumper and red tow hooks

Screenshot_20220707-095210_Snapchat.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-100011_Gallery.jpg

I will take some pics better pics of them decals on the emblems when I get home. Obviously I had to remove them to put the retroshop ones on.

I put the ones in that ebay link (same seller) a month or so ago on my 21 Power Wagon...was actually impressed with the quality...like em

Attachments

• 20220707_130847~2.jpg
    20220707_130847~2.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 43
Surprisingly simple. I did put a piece of painters tape across the top of the three letters, then used it as a reference to line up all three pieces. Here is the tailgate decals.
TRX tailgate.JPG

I also did the doors and the emblem on the hood.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back