For real???

There’s probably a niche for thick chicks with short arms.
8ADDBAA1-5BFA-4D9F-807D-2005B0B06AD9.gif

lol

A Chevy silverado z71 with an exhaust just tried racing me 😐😐😐
He must not have gotten the memo 🤣
Bless his heart
A Chevy silverado z71 with an exhaust just tried racing me 😐😐😐
He must not have gotten the memo 🤣
Bless his heart
If he's anything like me, he did it just to see your truck do it's thing.

In my experience, Chevy guys are oblivious to facts/results. I'm sure he thought be could beat you, because there is a bowtie on the tailgate, and is telling his friends the only reason he lost is because something went wrong lol.

In my experience, Chevy guys are oblivious to facts/results. I'm sure he thought be could beat you, because there is a bowtie on the tailgate, and is telling his friends the only reason he lost is because something went wrong lol.
“My truck is so powerful that I was sitting there spinning while the slow Ram jumped the red light”

My goss darn Mountain Dew code red spilled on my new edition of guns and sheep 🐑 booty magazine and I didn’t see the light turn..... true story

I remember in high school when I had a z28, a kid told me his brother had a 8 second Betetta...... I think that’s the last time I spoke to him. I don’t have time for people like that

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back