Sgerdjik

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Yukon denali
Military
Army
Good morning all! I just had my name added to a list that adds me to a list to be added to a list to be notified when o can place an order for a TRX. I will be ordering this truck from Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton CO.
I currently own a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali and was weeks away from selling that and going with a Raptor until I saw a video on TfLtruck on the TRX.

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
There are dealers out there that still have allocations. Look around and you will find them. Just ordered mine yesterday. Welcome to the club.

OP
S

Sgerdjik

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Yukon denali
Military
Army
There are dealers out there that still have allocations. Look around and you will find them. Just ordered mine yesterday. Welcome to the club.
Did you have to put down a crazy amount of cash when you placed your order? My Denali is paid off and will be trading that in...so around 30 grand-ish. One dealer wanted a 10,000 dollar down payment to start an order.

Thanks, Steve

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
My dealer required a $3000 down payment. I do not know what is a normal deposit on one of these, but 10k seems high if it is nonrefundable.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Good morning all! I just had my name added to a list that adds me to a list to be added to a list to be notified when o can place an order for a TRX. I will be ordering this truck from Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton CO.
I currently own a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali and was weeks away from selling that and going with a Raptor until I saw a video on TfLtruck on the TRX.
Welcome to the forum and the madness!! And thanks for serving!

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2

Welcome FNG! The TRX is going to FUBAR the Raptor, good choice! And definitely thanks for your service!

Speedy3

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
JLU Rubicon
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
Welcome!

10k seems very high for a deposit to place the order, my dealer required $1000. Was the 10k dealer selling at msrp?

Skinguy23

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-150
I had to put down $5k to order at MSRP. I wasn’t thrilled, but I had the money so I agreed

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
$500 for me

Guns22

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 power wagon
5K but refundable, only way I was going to agree to it

Hoosier Daddy

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Current Ride #2
2018 Ultra Limited Anniversary
Military
Army (Ret)
$500 for me as well.

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for serving!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com