Florida TRX Owners?!

Naples here,
Truck just got built. Awaiting delivery soon! :cool:
Im in Broward, mine just got built yesterday. I trek out to Isle of Capri/Marco area quite often, one of my parents places is over there on the other side of the alley.

Im in Broward, mine just got built yesterday. I trek out to Isle of Capri/Marco area quite often, one of my parents places is over there on the other side of the alley.
Mine got built yesterday as well ! Hoping for quick QC and shipping

Nice, I see you got a 19 Rebel. Had a white 19 one as well until January when I got a 21' 2500. Trading that in :)

Great minds think alike.

I am in Orlando. Truck being built yesterday. Anytime soon. Can't wait to take it to the beach. :cool: 🛻

Miami, ordered the TRX back in August 2020 (Invoice - hold-back and no dealer fees...), traded a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited ecoDiesel and received my Black/Black L2 TRX late January 2021.

Long shot, but have any of the Orlando owners tried parking in the Bank of America garage downtown?

Naples, picked my up late April. Traded 2019 Ram 2500.
I think I've seen you the other day coming down Livingston, I was going north in a black TRX crossing Golden Gate about the same time you did. The Anvil looked pretty sharp, caught my eye right away.(y):cool:

Just ordered 2022 last week so it's going to be awhile. Coming out of a Raptor. Live near Clearwater

Long shot, but have any of the Orlando owners tried parking in the Bank of America garage downtown?

I would NOT attempt that. My tax/WM guy is down there, I parked on the street in front of the Mayors Office

I would NOT attempt that. My tax/WM guy is down there, I parked on the street in front of the Mayors Office
Yeah, unfortunately I work in the building so daily street parking won't cut it for me, and there are no better options nearby.

Has anyone park at the Orlando International Airport garage? I have RAMBAR on mine.

I took my 2500 in there, haven't taken the TRX there yet and prob won't. With the Rambar I'd say it's a no go for sure.
I thought so. Will skip the TRX for MCO. Will have the wife drop me off or take a different car.

I think I've seen you the other day coming down Livingston, I was going north in a black TRX crossing Golden Gate about the same time you did. The Anvil looked pretty sharp, caught my eye right away.(y):cool:
I saw you too! Looking good!

Miami, ordered the TRX back in August 2020 (Invoice - hold-back and no dealer fees...), traded a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited ecoDiesel and received my Black/Black L2 TRX late January 2021.
I'm near Miami. How/where in the world did you score a deal like that?

Reactions: DB2
Back