Florida TRX Owners?!

Robert, the salesman and friend of mine, went to high school with me and he had told me about the one ordered and I was impatient at first so I checked Tallahassee and they had base level trucks with a $30,000 mark ups. I told the salesman there they were out of their mind and I was not paying $103,000 for a $73,000 truck. I went with my friends suggestion and waited and I am glad I did, I got a way better deal and total out the door was with taxes was $94,000. But this is not a base level truck. Be patient and you can get one for really close to MSRP. remember that an $86,000 truck with taxes is closer to 94 after everything. People forget that part.

Ordered mine with every option and it's 90K after taxes. Perks of forum discounts!

We need to set a group get together if you are interested in organizing. It would be nice for us Northwest FL guys and gals to do rides up thru scenic AL like the Challenger people do.
I’m in pcb and would be down once I get mine!

Daniel here from Miami. I just took delivery of my 2022 Billet Silver truck. paid 5500 under MSRP. I drove it down from Ohio.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.25.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.25.34 PM.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
We need to set a group get together if you are interested in organizing. It would be nice for us Northwest FL guys and gals to do rides up thru scenic AL like the Challenger people do.
Waiting on my truck but I’ll bring the Challenger Redeye for a few more months. Lol. Love to get a group together though.

Daniel here from Miami. I just took delivery of my 2022 Billet Silver truck. paid 5500 under MSRP. I drove it down from Ohio.
Nice! Did you order from Kurt? I did as well…live up in Jupiter. How was the whole process? Did you trade in? I’m going to trade a ‘19 F250.

Anybody here with a hydro blue TRX jump onto turnpike on Atlantic Blvd headed south about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago In Broward county?!?!?

Nice! Did you order from Kurt? I did as well…live up in Jupiter. How was the whole process? Did you trade in? I’m going to trade a ‘19 F250.
I ordered from Kurt 8/13 @ Performance. Level 2 BLACK. Living in Palm Beach County. When did you order?

How was that drive? I also ordered from Ohio (Kurt/ Rick @ Performance). I live in Palm Beach County.

Did you buy from Kurt at Performance? How was the experience? I'm in the same boat. I'll prob have mine shipped though since it'll be middle of winter and I want it PPF'd.

I’m in Clearwater, waiting on mine, it’s built but in JS status. I ordered at Jenkins in crystal river and they sold it to me for sticker price.

I’m in Clearwater, waiting on mine, it’s built but in JS status. I ordered at Jenkins in crystal river and they sold it to me for sticker price.
I'm in Safety Harbor! Waiting on mine, but I just placed my order. So it'll be a while for me.

Was thinking about doing Cars & Coffee... ever been?

I'm in Safety Harbor! Waiting on mine, but I just placed my order. So it'll be a while for me.

Was thinking about doing Cars & Coffee... ever been?
Well hopefully you don’t have to wait too long!

But I’ve never been but I would 100% be down to do that.

dodge in margate had a trx for 25k over. he said quote "everyone is marking them up"

my reply was "not really" south florida is PATHETIC

Orlando, ordered Granite, L2 with all the bells and whistles in July ... Can't wait to swap my Raptor for the TReX!

Well I finally got my 2021 hydro blue. In Orlando if anyone wants to have a meet up one day.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back