Florida TRX Owners?!

I'm in Palm Beach County. Just got an estimated ship date of 10/21 from my dealer up in Illinois. Patiently ( and not so patiently) waiting for it to arrive!!! Now I just have to decide whether to ship it or fly up there and drive it back when I get the call.

Orlando here....Just looked online and Greenway Dodge has their 2022 TRX 30k over MSRP!
1633962717989.png

or anyone in godam florida. bunch of crooks
I think I may have found an Honest Florida dealer. If my deal goes through as planned I'll let you know who and refer them. So far things are looking good, but you never know....

I think I may have found an Honest Florida dealer. If my deal goes through as planned I'll let you know who and refer them. So far things are looking good, but you never know....
fingers crossed. i do not buy anything in state

Reactions: DB2
fort lauderdale, blue, started production last week.
Wont be many of us here, Im the only Hydro Blue Ive seen around these parts. I live in Cooper City BTW.

I'm kinda late to this thread but I bought mine from CDJR Crestview here in Northwest Florida. Robert is a great salesman and actually it was one they had on order and I bought the order a month or so before it was delivered. It had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't. Lvl 2 group, tech group, tow group, bed utility, pano sunroof, adv safety group and I think that sums it all up. I love my truck and have actually seen 4 others in my town so far. Another black one, silver, & 2 red.

Attachments

• Rex.jpg
    Rex.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 25
I’m in south central Florida. Top of the big lake. Ordered from Merrit Island on 5/27. Granite, lvl 2 tech,advance, carbon fiber, bead wheels. Still waiting on D status. 😏

Robert, the salesman and friend of mine, went to high school with me and he had told me about the one ordered and I was impatient at first so I checked Tallahassee and they had base level trucks with a $30,000 mark ups. I told the salesman there they were out of their mind and I was not paying $103,000 for a $73,000 truck. I went with my friends suggestion and waited and I am glad I did, I got a way better deal and total out the door was with taxes was $94,000. But this is not a base level truck. Be patient and you can get one for really close to MSRP. remember that an $86,000 truck with taxes is closer to 94 after everything. People forget that part.

Pensacola Fl here awaiting my Granite Crystal!
We need to set a group get together if you are interested in organizing. It would be nice for us Northwest FL guys and gals to do rides up thru scenic AL like the Challenger people do.

Back