Floormats?

Ramathorn

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab Blackout Edition 6.7
I just ordered my TRX from my dealership in Northern Minnesota yesterday. I know I won't be getting it for a few months but I want to be ready with accessories when it arrives. I'm wondering what everyone is using for floormats? I love my WeatherTechs in my 2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab but it seems they aren't available for the TRX yet. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I just ordered my TRX from my dealership in Northern Minnesota yesterday. I know I won't be getting it for a few months but I want to be ready with accessories when it arrives. I'm wondering what everyone is using for floormats? I love my WeatherTechs in my 2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab but it seems they aren't available for the TRX yet. Any suggestions? Thanks!
It comes with nice rubber floor mats with the ram head logo on them, front and back. That's what I'll be sticking with.

Excellent! My dealer couldn't verify that for me! Thanks guys!!!

dunno but if you go to the build configurator you can see them inside the cab
I wished they would have put the easter egg on the floor mats of the TRX eating the raptor. Would have been great seeing it every time someone got in

I wished they would have put the easter egg on the floor mats of the TRX eating the raptor. Would have been great seeing it every time someone got in
That’s a great idea. I wonder if they could be custom made with the Trx head Easter egg

That’s a great idea. I wonder if they could be custom made with the Trx head Easter egg
I should make a post in the group buy section to see if someone has some pull to get a bunch made

I stopped buying WeatherTech and started using Husky Liners. Weathertechs were too slippery, rubber is too grippy, Husky's are just right. That is what I tell my wife all the time, husky is just right LOL!

It comes with nice rubber floor mats with the ram head logo on them, front and back. That's what I'll be sticking with.
Can you please post a picture? Thanks

Can you please post a picture? Thanks
I believe these are the standard look. The red accent package has red Ram Head on the mats instead of gray.

1612451949608.png

The Rebel has boxes built into the floor. Does the TRX have them built into the floor by the back seats?
this was pic from earlier this week of a Launch Edition. looks to be some sort of box but not sure what rebel has...
1612468854956.png

The Rebel has boxes built into the floor. Does the TRX have them built into the floor by the back seats?
Yes under the floor mat there is at least one if not two on the other side.

I agree the factory ones doing a great job. I was surprised but my Rebel ones are amazing and no need for WeatherTech or Husky Liners.

I agree the factory ones doing a great job. I was surprised but my Rebel ones are amazing and no need for WeatherTech or Husky Liners.
At least we can agree a billion dollar company did something right... the floormats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back