Flame Red RAM TRX Photo Thread

E86B2F89-6D31-4885-95AA-4C5F8E746D76.jpeg

Today the truck finally got the full treatment after taking delivery about two weeks ago. Treatment included clay bar, polish, then Adams Graphene Ceramic Coating on every inch of the truck to include wheels. Mods so far are total debadge, AVS visors, AMP Powersteps, 20% Tint front and sunroof, DUHA underseat storage, JLT Oil Separator (catch can), and the Hellwig swaybar. Everything done by yours truly. Plenty more to come.
tempImagej1FXOq.png
tempImageZuzZ3K.png
tempImageuhdp2u.png
tempImageDl4BQL.png
tempImageWiSkwg.png

View attachment 16440
His and Hers TRX’s

(Red Rex is his, Rex -black- is Mine)
Reminds me of the time when my wife finally said OK go look at the Harleys. I did and I found a Road King for us. I returned home and proudly announced --I found a bike for us, it is a brand new 2011 Harley Road King.

She looked at me and said, I'll never get on the back of that bike. Alas, my hopes were dashed, my heart fell. It was a truly bad moment until she said.-Nope, I won't, I will never get on the back ---I want my own bike. Wow- I what a day that turned out to be. We ended up with an Ultra and a Switchback. It was Awesome.

View attachment 20246
I’ve had some great encounters along the way, all the Harley guys are Motörhead’s, and know all about the truck. Most people want to know about the paint. And everybody is amazed at the size of the truck. Colorado!
Looks amazing! Where are you at in Co? Cheers.

Back