Flame Red RAM TRX Photo Thread

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
The official Flame Red RAM 1500 TRX Photo Thread!

flame-red-ram-1500-trx1.jpg

flame-red-ram-1500-trx2.png

flame-red-ram-1500-trx3.png

Hey everyone! I received a call from my sales rep this morning concerning the red paint scheme. He was contacted by his regional Chrysler rep that indicated the TRX in "red" is not ready for release /production yet - so he could inform the buyer (me). According to the rep, the color is new and is still under quality control assurance before it can be released. The response by the rep regarding time frame..."to be determined". My sales rep is checking daily on status but no time frame given...all other colors are a go.

Has anyone else been informed this, or heard of same? My sales rep received a personal call at home from the district rep (Maryland / Delaware) area to inform him this morning.

Why in the heck would it be a color choice if it wasn't ready.
Agreed I’m just trying to figure it out. I’m going to repost in the TRX News

Thought you guys that ordered red would enjoy this shot from a group that was apparently involved in the reveal ads.

Attachments

• 19F89F82-C871-412C-8EC1-BF525356D14D.png
    19F89F82-C871-412C-8EC1-BF525356D14D.png
    1,004 KB · Views: 225
Hey everyone! I received a call from my sales rep this morning concerning the red paint scheme. He was contacted by his regional Chrysler rep that indicated the TRX in "red" is not ready for release /production yet - so he could inform the buyer (me). According to the rep, the color is new and is still under quality control assurance before it can be released. The response by the rep regarding time frame..."to be determined". My sales rep is checking daily on status but no time frame given...all other colors are a go.

Has anyone else been informed this, or heard of same? My sales rep received a personal call at home from the district rep (Maryland / Delaware) area to inform him this morning.

Flame Red is not a new color for Ram. Been around for years.

Flame Red is not a new color for Ram. Been around for years.
Correct it may have been under QC assurance for a number of reasons, most likely supplier or something similar. At any rate, my order is now confirmed with regional rep indicting the reds will be produced around mid-December. The GM at dealer was quoting incorrectly...all sorted now. Not worried about the production date.

Blue & Red in the wild:

Interesting info in that video... said Red is this year, but Hydro Blue isn't being produced until 2021??? I didn't get blue, but that's the first I've heard of that production date.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back