Flame Red RAM TRX Photo Thread

65909B2C-2EA5-40D7-AACB-7384762C57D9.jpeg

How long has it been, since you’ve used an excuse to go driving? (I can’t get enough of driving this truck)! 🍻

View attachment 15235
There is XPEL stealth self healing PPF 8mm thick in full sun. Obviously I’m going through some type of life cycle, i’ve never been one to look for attention!! 😆🍻. excited about all of the Paint protection!👍👍

I’m also interested in the Xpel Stealth. But are you positive it’s 8 millimeter thick?

I’m also interested in the Xpel Stealth. But are you positive it’s 8 millimeter thick?
Yes, The owner of the shop that did my truck travels the country and does classes on PPF installs. 8mill is not easy, would be a big challenge for most shops.

I’ll look up The receipt, most films are 6mil

Thanks. So what is the disadvantage for applying the stealth without ceramic coating? I love the matte finish but don’t really know why I would need ceramic coating on top.

Thanks. So what is the disadvantage for applying the stealth without ceramic coating? I love the matte finish but don’t really know why I would need ceramic coating on top.
12 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about any of these products. My biggest question was why is it so expensive?😂 I really like the matte finish as well, and so my research started right here on this forum. The ceramic coating is another layer of protection and the vehicle cleans so easy it’s amazing.

View attachment 26948
My pet grizzly is going into hibernation till next year,So I thought I would try this Pro Eagle 2T off-road floor jack! It has half the truck lifted easily, another product I found right here!!! (my happy place)😆
Why the bear move?? By the the way your beast looks amazing! Cheers.

Why the bear move?? By the the way your beast looks amazing! Cheers.
Thanks, it’s hunting season and that PPF Could be 1/4 thick, and mesquite thorns would have it for lunch. 😂Also going out of country to South America and do a couple of weeks on the Amazon River system!👏👏 (peacock bass)👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back