TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
JK Rubicon 2dr
Current Ride #2
RAM TRX Billet Silver
Hi guys,

Yesterday I managed to speak to an FCA customer service agent and she's been helpful.
I got my VIN (2142, billet silver) and got to learn that i'm in D1 status.I was very happy to finally get the news, though no official emails were received.

The middle east trucks are pretty well equipped (I put the specs below), with all the parts that are seemingly running out of stock (beadlocks...) and are scheduled to arrive March/April.
I was betting on May/June but if I'm in D1, it may still work :)
It seems there are 30-40 trucks coming to the middle east for the first batch so I hope to see more added to the tracker and loaded on a boat.

It may be here just before the scorching summer hits and keep us out of the dunes!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 7.42.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 7.42.00 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
First truck for the Middle East, Qatar, (901667) had a build sheet show up this morning. Its a Production Evaluation Vehicle for Export but that could be taken as a good indication they are getting ready for more to follow.

Last edited:
Hi TripleB

Thanks for the heads up on the first Qatari build. Great to see they are doing the test runs.
There are only two types of vehicles coming over: the LE and the non LE (all same except color).

Hopefully they ll produce the 30-40 trucks for Middle east afterwards and ship them over!

I hope to get mine in Abu Dhabi by March .. Bright White no VIN so far
Hi

good to be connected with a local future owner.
Where are you going to ride first? Liwa or YAS mall :cool:

Give a call to 1 800 247 9753. Give them your VON, that s how I got my VIN last week

good luck!

Hi

Give a call to 1 800 247 9753. Give them your VON, that s how I got my VIN last week

good luck!
Hi how did you got the VON number .. i called dealer appears not to have anything except the request for deposit slip .. which show Order No. I approached Ram chat bot but nothing came they said system do not show any VIN contact local agent !!

Hi how did you got the VON number .. i called dealer appears not to have anything except the request for deposit slip .. which show Order No. I approached Ram chat bot but nothing came they said system do not show any VIN contact local agent !!
The Von is the vehicle order number... you or your dealer should at least have that . After that is issued your dealer should receive a Vin sometime after.

Hi, I suppose you bought from RAM Abu Dhabi, just give a call to the guy who sold it, he ll give you your VON. FCA will give your VIN.
So far 20 trucks are build for UAE so I m pretty sure yours is built already :)

Hi

good

Hi, I suppose you bought from RAM Abu Dhabi, just give a call to the guy who sold it, he ll give you your VON. FCA will give your VIN.
So far 20 trucks are build for UAE so I m pretty sure yours is built already :)
I will contact him and update you.

I got my VON from dealer VON:46922868
while last six digits on my VIN was 902144 white color ordered 26th Aug

I m 2142. I got built 2 days ago so yours should be in the coming days

Confirmed built today 4th Feb sheet .. so 25 truck (UAE first batch completed as per dealer) they will ship all them together. Just an observation no dedicated KSA order part of middle east collection however it could be part of UAE since the 25 has few trucks for Regional Ram office in Jabel Ali Free zone.

Congrats!
You must be happy. That's 25 for UAE now.
Yesterday RAM Dubai told me they had 50 trucks for the first batch so I don't know what the true number. I had also heard 37.
Where did you get the 25?

That s now 80 trucks for Middle east, I don't know how many w need to get on a ship, but I can t wait.

I was wondering the same for KSA. It s weird there no truck for them and so many for Qatar.

I was told they are coming in batches one month apart ... Then followed by batches all the way upto Nov. I remember agent told 80 truck booked till Nov

Its interesting that the specs you've attached includes "carbon fiber inserts" while the specs I got from RAM Saudi is missing it (attached).

I have noticed that Carbon Fiber is missing from all of RAM Gulf Region web sites and the red trim accents is very different from U.S trucks.

Honestly it's a deal breaker for me if that's the case.

Attachments

• TRX - Middle East Launch Specs (KSA) (003).pdf
    455.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Its interesting that the specs you've attached includes "carbon fiber inserts" while the specs I got from RAM Saudi is missing it (attached).

I have noticed that Carbon Fiber is missing from all of RAM Gulf Region web sites and the red trim accents is very different from U.S trucks.

What is your price for the truck in Ram Saudi?

Ours here is AED 380,000 including tax

May be Saudi is cheaper optioned?

Nope! Only full options for the sweet price of SAR 433,000 including VAT(USD 115,000)!

That’s interesting, I wonder why they are different.

Nope! Only full options for the sweet price of SAR 433,000 including VAT(USD 115,000)!
According to you its not same specs but one option rather than full option. In fact its less that UAE. Its also may be the reason why no KSA truck produced so far.

I will compare both and see the difference. If minor difference it can be a typo.

بالتوفيق

مانع

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back