First time RAM BUYER!

You'll dig the Ram. Be careful though. You might just want to live in it.

I have a 22 on order thru Dan Cummins that should be here this month. Currently driving a Gen 3 Raptor.

Welcome to the forum @DMM_78 and congrats on the order! 🍻 How long have you been waiting?

Our first Ram as well, took a few weeks to figure out the layout. Absolutely love the truck, came from a Gen 2.

Congrats and enjoy! Feel confident you have made the right choice and know we have your back on the forum!

Welcome to the forum @DMM_78 and congrats on the order! 🍻 How long have you been waiting?
I ordered it in mid May. The dealer wasn't sure if it would get built for the 22 MY. Looks like it just made it.

Also first time Ram buyer, coming from a 392 that I freaking love, glad I chased the TRX over charger hellcat

You will love it. I upgraded from a Gen 2 Raptor. The only thing I miss is the door keypad, the step in the bumper was nice and the hard tonneau cover. You get a soft cover if you ordered it. The inside of the TRX is much nicer with the storage compartments. Congratz and welcome!

I picked my truck up yesterday from Dan Cummins and drove back to Detroit. The delivery got delayed. They had to replace the front fender flares due to damage from shipping. Anyway so far so good. I got some funny looks driving 55 mph on I-75 for a bit but managed to follow the break in guidelines.

The appointment lined up to get it right in for film.

Attachments

• ADBDA846-5335-4224-888C-76755117EB17.jpeg
    ADBDA846-5335-4224-888C-76755117EB17.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 28
  • BEF5B0E2-374B-40E9-9606-ADC9B6E40F43.jpeg
    BEF5B0E2-374B-40E9-9606-ADC9B6E40F43.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 28
The appointment lined up to get it right in for film.
If you don’t mind, how much is the film install costing you?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back