FIRST LOOK: LED Side-Mirror "Ditch Lights" for the Ram TRX!

I'm with Eighty and KilrV if you make a tow mirror version I'm a buyer... I do not like the bracket ditch lights on the hood, this is an awesome solution!

Jay

A few questions - seems that this is a total new mirror with housing etc., if so - does the mirror retain the power folding function, and is there a way you can have the turn signal light with markers as the tow version does? Thanks!
Chris

A few questions - seems that this is a total new mirror with housing etc., if so - does the mirror retain the power folding function, and is there a way you can have the turn signal light with markers as the tow version does? Thanks!
Chris

Right so this is just the cover so all of your original features (power folding, turn signal, etc) are untouched and will continue to work just like normal.

Right so this is just the cover so all of your original features (power folding, turn signal, etc) are untouched and will continue to work just like normal.
Will they have DRL-type backlighting when not turned on?

I think we are entering into area of lighting overkill! Let’s just replace the whole grill with light bars!
Its only overkill if it's redundant ;)

These lights are angled like "Ditch" lights which cover the periphery of the driver's field of view so it is functional.

perhipheral_illumination.png

😂 just when you thought you had run out of room for more lights 😂
Haha, right. Always looking for more options and these may just fit the bill.

Add me to the Tow mirror request!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back