FIRST LOOK: LED Side-Mirror "Ditch Lights" for the Ram TRX!

Can these be used with the OEM TRX power rectracting mirrors?
Also assuming that these can be wired to one of the factory Aux switches, right?

Can we get a look from the side of the mirror in? I'm interested in how far the light bar will stick out. Is the plan to have it pronounced like in the render or will they sit flush possibly?
The space behind that arm panel is not hollow, there is an internal structure so it can not sit entirely flush due to this.

Beings as the arm will be swapped if I'm reading that right can it be made to fit inside the arm instead of having the rectangular bump sticking out?
We are working on the design now trying to give the illusion it is flush rather than a bump out.

Also looks like there is room for 4 more lights is that possible? Really interested in these can't wait to see what you come up with.
Going any further left with lights causes additional interference with the internal structure (due to the aluminum heat sink) and would cause the module to protrude out further.

Stay tuned, we are working out the design and will have more details soon.

Do we have an ETA release date?

I like the design but I want it to point forward and serve as a ditch light.

Any update on these? JULY release believe I read. Any preorder/ group buy?

I'm in for the standard set as soon as they are available!

Any update on these? JULY release believe I read. Any preorder/ group buy?

Production is underway and we are tracking for late July / early August at this time. Here's a quick snap of the Mirror fitted onto our TRX. We painted to match the body & you can too! Pre-Orders will be launched soon & we will update here with the link when ready!

IMG_6352.jpg

Production is underway and we are tracking for late July / early August at this time. Here's a quick snap of the Mirror fitted onto our TRX. We painted to match the body & you can too! Pre-Orders will be launched soon & we will update here with the link when ready!

View attachment 100289
Great!
Don't forget the Pre-Order Discount codes too ;)... Just saying.

View attachment 100289
Any update on the tow mirror variety?

Any update on the tow mirror variety?
Will be posting updates on that thread soon!

Pre orders are now available! Order your set here for a discount price, and get them in less than 45 days!
Only 14 Day Pre Order timeline!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back