First Leveling Kit

I don't think it's in production yet is it? I think this was a custom job.

The last time I heard they were getting bombarded with questions.

Hopefully something will be commercially available soon.

That leveling kit is on ebay

The shop that makes it was engaged in answering questions in that thread @CatchMeOffroad linked in the original post above.

At some point I plan to go over to their shop and get a leveling kit installed since I am only 2 hours away. The original one we all saw on that black truck was a 2.5 inch one and looks like they now sell a 1.5 inch one. I think 1.5 looks to be right. 2.5 seemed to make the nose a little too high.

Personal, I have gone through this with my raptor. First I used the perch levels that came on the FOX shocks (Mid perch). The result was a slight stiffer ride around town, Less brake dive and better handling in the comers. (Remember Gen1 Raptor don't have electronic valving). I then went with Geiser Springs which gives approx a 2" lift and is progressive rate spring ride which provide excellent ride and better high speed off road capabilities. When I decide to level the front on the TRX, I hope someone has an aftermarket spring, which would be my preferred COA.

I started out wanting to level the TRX and go with bigger off road wheels. After getting the truck and driving it for a couple of weeks I like the way it looks stock.
I'm now thinking I'll wait till I have a chance to get some real off road miles with it to figure out the suspension / wheel modes

Personal, I have gone through this with my raptor. First I used the perch levels that came on the FOX shocks (Mid perch). The result was a slight stiffer ride around town, Less brake dive and better handling in the comers. (Remember Gen1 Raptor don't have electronic valving). I then went with Geiser Springs which gives approx a 2" lift and is progressive rate spring ride which provide excellent ride and better high speed off road capabilities. When I decide to level the front on the TRX, I hope someone has an aftermarket spring, which would be my preferred COA.
Eibach posted a teaser recently of a TRX in and said lift spring kit in works.

https://www.geiseroffroad.com/ is one of the suppliers for the Raptor, I don't know if they are going to venture into the TRX world.

Here is a link comparing Geiser to Eibach springs on a Gen 2 Raptor..

anything new about progressive springs for RAM TRX? Does everyone really specialize only in the Raptor? (well, except Fouz Motorsport and Rogue). I'm thinking of lifting my TRX, but I'd definitely rather change the springs than use aluminum washers :(

Apparently, Geiser are working on it as stated in a thread in this forum. Should be released in 22. I cant remember who contacted them.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back