First Fourm and First TRX! The big noob!

TXCountryPilot

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX Black
Military
USMC
Hey Guys!

Names Cody!

I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now and decided to sign up! First time signing up for forums and first TRX.

I love it so much! Traded in a 2019 White 1500 Laramie to the Black 2023 TRX! Named it Chug for obvious reasons! 🤣

I live out in Houston and Commute to SA about once a month, fly HAA for HCA AirLife and am so excited to be here!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Say HI!

Attachments

• IMG_2741.jpeg
    IMG_2741.jpeg
    537.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2047.jpeg
    IMG_2047.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 70977356801__03F81F7C-2EE3-457A-B242-F75CF82D1A4D.jpeg
    70977356801__03F81F7C-2EE3-457A-B242-F75CF82D1A4D.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3169.jpeg
    IMG_3169.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9148.jpeg
    IMG_9148.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 151
Thanks!

Yes that’s the first thing I got, Compustar with drone and all the additions couple relayed kill switches, dark tint and I’m now looking at that new module I’ve been hearing about with the Compustar that makes it similar to IGLA.

Along with the old school steering wheel lock, slow em down anyway I can haha.

And always carrying incase I see one, good target practice. 🤪

Good taste in trucks and motorcycles (y)

Hey Guys!

Names Cody!

I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now and decided to sign up! First time signing up for forums and first TRX.

I love it so much! Traded in a 2019 White 1500 Laramie to the Black 2023 TRX! Named it Chug for obvious reasons! 🤣

I live out in Houston and Commute to SA about once a month, fly HAA for HCA AirLife and am so excited to be here!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Say HI!
Nice EC (y)

Welcome to the forum, nice truck!

Beautiful truck. Don't park it outside, especially in Houston at at the airport. They might not be successful in stealing it, but they will definately f**k it up!

Beautiful truck. Don't park it outside, especially in Houston at at the airport. They might not be successful in stealing it, but they will definately f**k it up!
Yah I saw the threads! It makes me so sad and mad all at the same time.

Anyone have a frame for a TRX we can set up a bait truck and go hunting? 🤣🤪

Congrats, nice truck!! I'm actually really surprised that the cops aren't using bait trucks to try and bring these theft rings down. Once a buch got busted the word would spread about the bait vehicles and would probably slow down the thefts quite a bit.

I've been wondering about a bait truck as well lol. Plus having the eye in the sky would make for some good footage 🚁. Congrats on the truck welcome to the floor em 🤟

Welcome! The Ducati❤️/TRX🦖 and Profession.... helluva trifecta!! (y). TRX with hovering Helo pic please!

I'm a retired 👮‍♂️ and favorite memories include Life Flight responses, the reassurance of expedited care/'Golden Hour' and how bad ass the flight crews were - every move was purposeful and efficient (record was 3 for a major accident in my rural beat (N. Scottsdale!)....and off-duty/witnessing a violent rollover on a desolate section of I-10/relaying mechanism of injury (Sr. driver had fallen asleep/wife trapped hanging inside) via 911, then a surreal moment watching the first DPS Trooper coming over the distant horizon with the dispatched air unit (thankfully they launched vs. wanting LEO/on-scene confirmation) .. both arriving on scene like something out of a blockbuster movie (honestly the memory still gives me shivers of excitement!). Much respect!!!

Curious as to your journey if you don't mind sharing, former Military pilot?

Congratulations and welcome to the family! Enjoy!

Welcome and glad you made it!!

Welcome and congratulations on joining; as well as, your truck.

Congrats and welcome. We'd love to be a bad influence and sell you upgrades for your truck but highly recommend your first purchase be antitheft system. We don't sell them but as I am sure you know there are a few really good ones many forum members use. The TRX is so much fun! Enjoy the ride my friend.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com
Back