First customer truck?? We have a new Launch Edition VIN build sheet now!

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
There is now a Launch Edition TRX build sheet showing up online now. Maybe another glimmer of hope that things are moving along finally.

Launch Edition Build Sheet

Last edited:
Very Cool! And congrats to whoever ordered number 00001

Sorry, I jumped the gun, got so excited when I seen the first one show up that I had to post. There are actually 7 new ones. Two of which appear on the registry here so are confirmed customer trucks to members! Going all over the country as well, and all black except the first LE.

1C6SRFU95MN900001 California
1C6SRFU95MN900127 Michigan Diamond Black
1C6SRFU98MN900199 Michigan Diamond Black
1C6SRFU94MN900202 @T-Rex Oklahoma Diamond Black
1C6SRFU99MN900213 @TRX808 Idaho Diamond Black
1C6SRFU90MN900259 Texas Diamond Black
1C6SRFU96MN901111 Wisconsin Diamond Black

Last edited:
Hate to bust our bubbles already but possibly another FCA senior employee test vehicle #001
Screenshot_20201216-105436.png

HELL Yea!! I'm so happy for you guys!

There is now a Launch Edition TRX build sheet showing up online now. Maybe another glimmer of hope that things are moving along finally.

Launch Edition Build Sheet
Great news, I'll run my script this morning and see if I find the same as a cross-check between the two of us.

The LE is another test vehicle. But looking at the other ones, I see carbon and bead locks on them

Oddly enough, my dealer just randomly called me for the first time in months to tell me that I moved from D to D1 status late last night. He is going to call me later once he has the posted build date. I also ordered Black so I wonder if they are running a large batch of the black trucks down the line? I seen videos of SHAP painting random colors one after another so I assumed that not to be the case. My dealers other allocation was ordered before mine but was silver and remains in D status. Potentially good news for all the Black Crystal trucks?

Oddly enough, my dealer just randomly called me for the first time in months to tell me that I moved from D to D1 status late last night. He is going to call me later once he has the posted build date. I also ordered Black so I wonder if they are running a large batch of the black trucks down the line? I seen videos of SHAP painting random colors one after another so I assumed that not to be the case. My dealers other allocation was ordered before mine but was silver and remains in D status. Potentially good news for all the Black Crystal trucks?
I also got "tricked" by the video you are referring to, if you look closely the shot with the trucks getting painted where they are all the same color the arms of the robot are a different color than the shot later where the trucks are all different colors. It is likely the shot where they are all a different color is just the clear coat being applied, they have to paint the colors one at a time and switch out for different paint colors...

However the crystal black paint is on every single TRX either because it is all black or the bottom 3rd 2 tone is the same black crystal so it makes sense that they would finish the all black trucks first because they can just paint the whole truck when it goes through instead of only painting the bottom portion for rest of the 2 tone trucks

I guess I should have stated that differently. There is obvious reasons to paint the same color back to back, we run the same color the entire shift through our paints booths as well, but going down the assembly line at SHAP the trucks appear to be randomly placed in most the videos I have seen online so final production doesn't look to come out in batches? Maybe it does and the videos are designed to show some diversity that isn't actually there? At any rate, HOORAY TRUCKS!!!(y):LOL:

Sorry, I jumped the gun, got so excited when I seen the first one show up that I had to post. There are actually 7 new ones. Two of which appear on the registry here so are confirmed customer trucks to members! Going all over the country as well, and all black except the first LE.

That's great news! Thanks for taking the time to post that info!

My script didn't find your first VIN "1C6SRFU95MN900001", but found the rest. Wonder why?

Even if I go to the build sheet url/link and put in VIN 1C6SRFU95MN900001 it still does not find build sheet data.

Any idea why your script is pulling VIN 1C6SRFU95MN900001 even though this VIN shows no data for build sheet link?

The LE is another test vehicle. But looking at the other ones, I see carbon and bead locks on them
That LE isn't pulling up for me anymore.
Hate to bust our bubbles already but possibly another FCA senior employee test vehicle #001
View attachment 1714
This LE isn't pulling up for me anymore. Also, if you look, it says, "D1 to D Regress." Also says, "Schedule move D-to BG." I know this is an evaluation run, but can you imagine how pissed you'd be if you saw your build sheet pop up and then go from D-1 to D and then to BG and suddenly not be able to see the build sheet anymore? Man, I'd be pissed!

Let's just hope it's not "6 customer trucks done... told ya Q4!"... and done with customer builds for a few weeks.

This LE isn't pulling up for me anymore. Also, if you look, it says, "D1 to D Regress." Also says, "Schedule move D-to BG." I know this is an evaluation run, but can you imagine how pissed you'd be if you saw your build sheet pop up and then go from D-1 to D and then to BG and suddenly not be able to see the build sheet anymore? Man, I'd be pissed!
That explains why my script isn't pulling this VIN.

My bet is it was a "test" and all LEs will be built together... judging by build dates for LEs that are popping up in late Jan or early Feb.

Now that I look, ALL of the build sheets show:

Special Scheduling Condition VII
D1-To-D Regress

I wonder what that means?

Okay, some quick googling and it looks like the Special Scheduling Condition VII is a priority build, where someone pushed the build to the front of the line. Nice for T-Rex and TRX808!

The D-1 to D Regress, I'm wondering if that is because it was D-1 and moved to D in the PAST because of production delays. Maybe it's more of a historical note than current status. I certainly hope so!

My script didn't find your first VIN "1C6SRFU95MN900001", but found the rest. Wonder why?

Even if I go to the build sheet url/link and put in VIN 1C6SRFU95MN900001 it still does not find build sheet data.

Any idea why your script is pulling VIN 1C6SRFU95MN900001 even though this VIN shows no data for build sheet link?
If I remember correctly the 001 vin is for Corp Ram.... vehicle to be auctioned off for charity sometime in 2021... congrats on the trucks getting built! Hopefuly we will all see some positive movement on all our builds moving forward.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back