FIRST BUILT VIN FOUND!

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
I posted on the TRX Build Tracker thread that I was getting impatient just checking my window sticker link every morning and getting an empty page. I decided to write a quick script to check all the VIN's registered here in the hopes of finding any window sticker and still no luck. After searching a little online found a Reddit post that indicated the build sheet is available long before the window sticker in the build process so I added that to my script as well and still no luck for all 168 VIN's registered. I then decided to just set it to run ALL VIN's below 2000 and found 1!! What appears to be the first built TRX, or at least the first to show a build sheet.:D(y)

Its Granite Crystal, and has multiple items that were rumored in various places to be held up like Panoramic sunroof, carbon fiber, heads up display etc.
I will continue to monitor all VIN's and will post updates as they are available.

Build Sheet

Last edited:
  • * Product Evaluation Vehicle.
  • I wonder what this is?

Looked up my DSRT and it’s build sheet had none of these items that the TRX build sheet has:
* Product Evaluation Vehicle
* Company Car Tracking
* Fast Feedback Tracking
* Distribution Services Tracking
* Mandatory Company Car Equipment
* Production Evaluation Run (PER)

Awesome thank you for this!

Yeah I’m thinking that’s not a customer car but a test run for the production line at some level.

Agreed, I noticed most of that last page or two seemed like odd “options” to me but I was trying wrap up from work and head home for the night so I didn’t dig much further into it at that point. Just wanted to post before I locked up. I’ll keep monitoring registered VIN’s from the forum and hopefully we will see a verified customer build soon!!

Looked up my DSRT and it’s build sheet had none of these items that the TRX build sheet has:
* Product Evaluation Vehicle
* Company Car Tracking
* Fast Feedback Tracking
* Distribution Services Tracking
* Mandatory Company Car Equipment
* Production Evaluation Run (PER)

Hmmm.
I see it has * 1 Year Telematics Service — some of those sound like it could it be from that like “Tracking” & “Company car“ but not others, Dunno, could it be from Telematics?

Also says
* Sold Vehicle

Last edited:
Hmmm.
I see it has * 1 Year Telematics Service — could it be from that?

Also says
* Sold Vehicle
That a solid point! I’ve never had a vehicle with telematics.

So, is this a long term test vehicle for a popular motoring magazine like Motor Trend or something?

This looks like a production test vehicle used to detect early problems for senior FCA employees
1604464143979.png

This is a Canadian document but I'm sure there is an American version somewhere
1604464393371.png

Last edited:
That’s some good info there!

If the latest information from Facebook is to be believed, that truck must have been built a few weeks ago. One of the workers just posted again yesterday for the first time in weeks and said that 0 TRX have come down the line in over 2 weeks. No info other than that, just no trux...

But there sits a red one on the lot... Maybe it was built 2 weeks ago... FCA are being big truck teases .. Look how awesome this TRX is... You can order... But you cant have.. Well in 2020 anyway. I wonder what will be first. Our trucks being built or the votes being finished counted?

I know the guess is that this truck isn't a true customer vehicle but the window sticker shows up online for it now, which still means something is "moving" along right ??

Window Sticker

Yeah it'll be interesting when some others show up and see if they evaluation vehicle on the build sheet

that is awesome - thank you!! I am glossing you “Resume Speed Jr.” - trust me, it a badge of honor. The Demon and Hellcat guys here can attest to that. Thanks again!

aye aye captain resumespeed jr!
Knowledge is the key to everything, and how some of you guys just figure it out is impressive.
I miss the hellcat forum. But I know those guys will get why a truck like this is so special.

Now we got a blue one showing up with beadlocks. If they not customer trucks why put on beadlocks if they have a shortage?

Triple can you adjust your script to keep track of the mule VIN's to see if they are mules or production trucks?
1604884494010.png

Mules don't get window stickers, so the script wouldn't work unless they publish build sheets for the mules...I don't think they do that either...

Mules do get build sheets, but you are correct, they do not get window stickers.

View attachment 1479.
Yeah, I wasn't sure. I made an exe that can search for the window stickers...but I felt bad about throttling their server for nothing so I haven't used it other than to test basic functionality.

Back