First 500 Members - Founding Member Badge

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
The first 500 members that register on RAM-TRX.com will have a custom "Founding Member" badge listed under your username. So now's the time to sign up and post a quick introduction thread!

Last edited:
I’m already registered here...
I’ve had many Mopar vehicles over the years. Currently have a 2013 Ram, a 2015 Challenger SRT, and a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited.
I’m really excited to see the TRX...

I’m already registered here...
I’ve had many Mopar vehicles over the years. Currently have a 2013 Ram, a 2015 Challenger SRT, and a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited.
I’m really excited to see the TRX...

Founding Member Badge added!

Currently drive a Wrangler. Can't wait for the TRX reveal. Most likely will get in black.

Hey all! Just joined up myself. Had a raptor until 2018, currently have an RTR F-150. Looking forward to the TRX, I almost got a Power Wagon a few years ago. The TRX Definitely has my attention.

It’s s super cool opportunity to be part of the movement that will be the TRX owners. I’m currently driving my third RAM and can’t wait to get my hands on this truck. I think we will see a huge uptick in members very soon!!!

Hello all,

I been waiting on this but got anxious and pulled the trigger on super deal for a 2019 Ram 2500 6.7L 2 months ago. I should of waited. We shall see if they have some crazy dealer markups. If they do I'll wait until next year. Which brings up a question...has anyone heard any time period of how long they will be making them? 3-5 years? 2 years? If they follow the Hellcat it might be better to get one in the 3rd or 4th year of production and has the Redeye engine in it...lol.

Hello all,

I been waiting on this but got anxious and pulled the trigger on super deal for a 2019 Ram 2500 6.7L 2 months ago. I should of waited. We shall see if they have some crazy dealer markups. If they do I'll wait until next year. Which brings up a question...has anyone heard any time period of how long they will be making them? 3-5 years? 2 years? If they follow the Hellcat it might be better to get one in the 3rd or 4th year of production and has the Redeye engine in it...lol.

Welcome to the forum @Felt - A like the sound of a Redeye T-Rex! I haven't seen any information with production estimates/numbers.

Hey all! Just joined up myself. Had a raptor until 2018, currently have an RTR F-150. Looking forward to the TRX, I almost got a Power Wagon a few years ago. The TRX Definitely has my attention.

Welcome to the forum @CrankCase ? It will be interesting to see how many Raptor owners upgrade to the TRX. I will probably be one of them :cool:

Welcome to the forum @CrankCase ? It will be interesting to see how many Raptor owners upgrade to the TRX. I will probably be one of them :cool:
Thanks for the warm welcome. With a V8, Im sure here will be plenty of Raptor converts. Friend of mine just got a new Laramie Sport, and the interior is better than my 2018 F150. Ford really dropped the ball on the 15-20 F150 interior design, the 21 looks better, but I like the seats and dash layout on the new Ram better.
im very excited for the new TRX.
I am retired, but thinking about getting a job at a local Ram dealer for some discounts and hopefully some insider info LOL

The first 250 members that register on RAM-TRX.com will have a custom "Founding Member" badge listed under your username. So now's the time to sign up and post a quick introduction thread!
H

Hello everyone! New here and I’m really looking forward to the new Ram coming out. Its V8, long travel suspension, and good looks should be worth the wait. I’m glad this site was established to discuss all things TRX.

Hello everyone! New here and I’m really looking forward to the new Ram coming out. Its V8, long travel suspension, and good looks should be worth the wait. I’m glad this site was established to discuss all things TRX.

Welcome to the forum @ShesaRunner - Hopefully we'll have more stuff to talk about soon!

Thx for the hospitality Nitro, good to be here. I was hoping today’s Dodge announcement would have something TRX related, but hopefully soon.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back