Finally!

Finally found a dealer in MA who can order me a TRX, I have an appointment Tom. At 11am..... how should I spec this thing?!

Like this:
988739D7-E525-467B-BF21-142E7AA6E9D7.jpeg

Nah but seriously, here’s mine:
AC271B21-06CB-45FC-B15C-357ED480685E.jpeg

Check out the registry... it'll show you the options and what % of people ordered. Congrats! Now the wait! p.s. it's painful.
Where do I find this?

I wish I could do black but my truck is going to see some abuse in tight New England trails and black just shows too many scratches....I’m leaning towards white
Where do I find this?

Whites cool.. With the red & black TR2 interior, Mah! Bellissimo! I wanted a bed cover & full use of the bed so went without the RamBar & spare tire carrier plus you can get the RamBar for $1000k less through the parts catalog but other than that & say telematics, I‘d load it up with almost every single option, I didn’t want tow mirrors.

Top of the forum “TRX Registry” when you open it, go to the bottom & look under “Totals”..Thanks to KnightMare & Nitro.

Last edited:
Good news, it would be hard to option it incorrectly. I recommend springing for the TR2 interior...because you need to offroad in luxury...other than that, do what makes you happy.

Finally found a dealer in MA who can order me a TRX, I have an appointment Tom. At 11am..... how should I spec this thing?!
Which Dealer, I ended up ordering in OHIO and I'm in MA...Dealers were a Joke here...didn't even know what a TRX was lol

I am sooo torn, do I do Level 1 with tow group, Harmon kardon speakers, and panoramic roof? Or do I just swing for the level 2? I honestly am torn because I don’t see myself using a lot of the upgrades that come in the level 2 package. Anyone having the same trouble deciding as me?

Which Dealer, I ended up ordering in OHIO and I'm in MA...Dealers were a Joke here...didn't even know what a TRX was lol
CJDR 24 in Brockton is the only dealer I’ve found that is willing to order. I agree with you, lots of dealers didn’t even have a clue. I love the “would you consider another trim level?” Comical.

I am sooo torn, do I do Level 1 with tow group, Harmon kardon speakers, and panoramic roof? Or do I just swing for the level 2? I honestly am torn because I don’t see myself using a lot of the upgrades that come in the level 2 package. Anyone having the same trouble deciding as me?

CJDR 24 in Brockton is the only dealer I’ve found that is willing to order. I agree with you, lots of dealers didn’t even have a clue. I love the “would you consider another trim level?” Comical.

What you get....

A1D6A225-2E97-479C-A0D4-8A1A44ACABB3.jpeg
Deciding between White and Granite was a TOUGH choice.....Granite won after looking at 2 rams on the lot. Super stoked, dealer said expect a long long long wait lol February March time frame is what he told me to expect. Glad I went with the Level 2 and just had to have the upgraded stereo and Pano roof. I’ll end up putting my own bed cover and rock rails on it. I’m sure there will be a ton of after market options in the near future. On another note, I cannot wait to tow my HellCat racecar to the track with this thing! Unload the car, unhook the trailer and race both of them lol

View attachment 1344Deciding between White and Granite was a TOUGH choice.....Granite won after looking at 2 rams on the lot.
Congrats. Now you can sit here and chew your nails and read every constrained parts post like it is your lifeblood...just like how we are all doing :p

Congrats. They are a good dealer.

Deciding between White and Granite was a TOUGH choice.....Granite won after looking at 2 rams on the lot. Super stoked, dealer said expect a long long long wait lol February March time frame is what he told me to expect. Glad I went with the Level 2 and just had to have the upgraded stereo and Pano roof. I’ll end up putting my own bed cover and rock rails on it. I’m sure there will be a ton of after market options in the near future. On another note, I cannot wait to tow my HellCat racecar to the track with this thing! Unload the car, unhook the trailer and race both of them lol

Good choice! Looking forward to seeing some TRX’s on MA roads.

View attachment 1344Deciding between White and Granite was a TOUGH choice.....Granite won after looking at 2 rams on the lot. Super stoked, dealer said expect a long long long wait lol February March time frame is what he told me to expect. Glad I went with the Level 2 and just had to have the upgraded stereo and Pano roof. I’ll end up putting my own bed cover and rock rails on it. I’m sure there will be a ton of after market options in the near future. On another note, I cannot wait to tow my HellCat racecar to the track with this thing! Unload the car, unhook the trailer and race both of them lol
Ha ha...Same Color for me...My 17 Raptor is Lightning Blue, so I went away from the Blue, or I would have gotten that in a heartbeat. I did the Level 2, and no rails as I will get them separate, but no sunroof and didn't go with that Stereo upgrade. Same on many other things.

Back