Finally - truck has arrived. Now need to bring her home

WolverineHusky

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
Finally, after a build date of 2/17 my truck has arrived at the dealership in Wisconsin. Granite Crystal, TR2 package, hood graphic, sunroof, running boards.

IMG_7049.JPG

IMG_7052.JPG

Just bought a one way first class ticket from Seattle to Minneapolis to pick her up in Pulaski, WI (Delta) Getting a flight out there was a challenge. Wanted to fly to Milwaukee and make the two hour drive to pick her up, but flight options limited so have to go to Minn and make 4 hour drive in a rental car. Leaving tomorrow morning. (BTW finding a rental car was hard as @#$@$@).

After the pick-up will likely just drive a few hours headed west. Want to be back Sunday in Seattle. Not sure where I'm stopping along the way - at least one night in a hotel but may take my time. I'll post trip updates and pics along the way. Likely going through Montana, North Dakota and Idaho.

Dealer said they will address all bulletins and inspect the truck.

Finally, after a build date of 2/17 my truck has arrived at the dealership in Wisconsin. Granite Crystal, TR2 package, hood graphic, sunroof, running boards.

View attachment 10958

View attachment 10959

Just bought a one way first class ticket from Seattle to Minneapolis to pick her up in Pulaski, WI (Delta) Getting a flight out there was a challenge. Wanted to fly to Milwaukee and make the two hour drive to pick her up, but flight options limited so have to go to Minn and make 4 hour drive in a rental car. Leaving tomorrow morning. (BTW finding a rental car was hard as @#$@$@).

After the pick-up will likely just drive a few hours headed west. Want to be back Sunday in Seattle. Not sure where I'm stopping along the way - at least one night in a hotel but may take my time. I'll post trip updates and pics along the way. Likely going through Montana, North Dakota and Idaho.

Congrats! That will be 2,000 miles of mostly beautiful scenery. It will be a good "break-in" drive.
Don't use launch control until you are around the corner from your home ;)

Congratulations and enjoy it

View attachment 10958

View attachment 10959

Congrats!!

View attachment 10958

View attachment 10959

Congrats Man, I hope you have a very uneventful ride back to Seattle. Love the color choice! Cheers

Woke up at 4 AM Seattle time, got to the airport for a 6 AM flight to Minneapolis and drove four hours to pick her up at 5 PM in Pulaski, Wisconsin. Very happy as I sit in the JW Marriott in Minneapolis (Which btw is full of feds and law enforcement and TOTAL lock down lol - my truck is VERY safe in the secure garage).

First, shout out to Ben at S & L Motors in Wisconsin. Guy was a great car salesman. Straight shooter, not cheesy, got to the point and closed the deal (MSRP) with me over email and the phone. I texted him every week for MONTHS and he never complained and always responded. Would send me screen shots of shipping updates. I even wired the entire balance of the truck to the dealer and he still was engaged and didn't just say, "well he paid so nothing more for me to do." Stand-up guy and I recommend him for those looking for Ram/Jeep in Wisconsin or anywhere.

Ok some pics (apologize iPhone crap pics)

Ready for my arrival!

Image from iOS (3).jpg

Me in front of the BEAST.

Image from iOS.jpg

I decided to hit Lambeau Field in Green Bay for a quick photo op
Image from iOS (2).jpg

Safe in the hotel garage. TRX is so menacing that when I pulled up the hotel security asked me, "Are you FBI??" LMAO

Image from iOS (1).jpg

I put 300 miles on her today and zero issues. I'll give a trip report and thoughts about the truck soon.

Attachments

• Image from iOS (1).jpg
    Image from iOS (1).jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 29
Woke up at 4 AM Seattle time, got to the airport for a 6 AM flight to Minneapolis and drove four hours to pick her up at 5 PM in Pulaski, Wisconsin. Very happy as I sit in the JW Marriott in Minneapolis (Which btw is full of feds and law enforcement and TOTAL lock down lol - my truck is VERY safe in the secure garage).

First, shout out to Ben at S & L Motors in Wisconsin. Guy was a great car salesman. Straight shooter, not cheesy, got to the point and closed the deal (MSRP) with me over email and the phone. I texted him every week for MONTHS and he never complained and always responded. Would send me screen shots of shipping updates. I even wired the entire balance of the truck to the dealer and he still was engaged and didn't just say, "well he paid so nothing more for me to do." Stand-up guy and I recommend him for those looking for Ram/Jeep in Wisconsin or anywhere.

Ready for my arrival!

View attachment 11102

View attachment 11105

View attachment 11103

Safe in the hotel garage. TRX is so menacing that when I pulled up the hotel security asked me, "Are you FBI??" LMAO

View attachment 11106

I put 300 miles on her today and zero issues. I'll give a trip report and thoughts about the truck soon.
Congrats, she looks great! Love the color and the Lambeau backdrop!! Safe travels my friend and enjoy that awesome truck!
Cheers 🍻

Ready for my arrival!

Fantastic, I look forward to the updates. Be safe

Congratulations! Trucks looks amazing. Enjoy the road trip and looking forward to
more pics . Safe travels

Sweet!!!

Back