finally is here.

ladoro

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
lexus lc500
I finally received my truck the day before Thanksgiving, i want to thank all members for all the helpful information that made the long
five months of waiting more tolerable, triple b for all his work and knowledge and more important for sharing it with us and salesman
Guillermo of Miami Lakes Auto Mall for being helpful with the transactions, if you need to place an order in the Miami area i definitely recommend him
his phone number is (713) 875-5555 or (305) 205-4259 once again thank you all, Happy Thanksgiving (i will post some pictures)

Attachments

• 690829552.jpg
    690829552.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 690829533.jpg
    690829533.jpg
    632.7 KB · Views: 143
  • ba4d5ada-.JPG
    ba4d5ada-.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 159
Congrats on the new ride...looks great!

Looks sharp, congrats, you will love it.

did Miami dealer let you order at MSRP? I can't imagine any discount at all.

I finally received my truck the day before Thanksgiving, i want to thank all members for all the helpful information that made the long
five months of waiting more tolerable, triple b for all his work and knowledge and more important for sharing it with us and salesman
Guillermo of Miami Lakes Auto Mall for being helpful with the transactions, if you need to place an order in the Miami area i definitely recommend him
his phone number is (713) 875-5555 or (305) 205-4259 once again thank you all, Happy Thanksgiving (i will post some pictures)
Congrats on getting your beast. Awesome spec! Red with beadlocks really pops

Congratulations- Beautiful Beast!!

Congratulations and enjoy the Beast!! Cheers 🍻

Congratulations, welcome to team RED!

Congrats! Second fastest color (behind Hydro Blue Obviously)

Hi to all my friends in the forum i apologize for recommending Miami Lakes Auto Mall to purchase your trx they installed a gps without
telling me when i found it they claim it was a Lo Jack, they lied it was a tracking device installed by the dealer not the factory, why i dont owe
anything to the dealer or to Ram the only people interested in where i go is my wife or somebody that wants to know where i park the truck, attached are pics of a lo jack and what they installed, be careful guys divorces are expensive and insurance will only cover part of the price of the truck, if it brakes ill be
going to another Ram dealer in Miami. or anywhere in Florida for that matter, Check your tucks guys.

Attachments

• 4DDF9380-C481-42FD-BF0E-7D075CE57772.jpeg
    4DDF9380-C481-42FD-BF0E-7D075CE57772.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 78
  • lo jack.jpg
    lo jack.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 78
Hi to all my friends in the forum i apologize for recommending Miami Lakes Auto Mall to purchase your trx they installed a gps without
telling me when i found it they claim it was a Lo Jack, they lied it was a tracking device installed by the dealer not the factory, why i dont owe
anything to the dealer or to Ram the only people interested in where i go is my wife or somebody that wants to know where i park the truck, attached are pics of a lo jack and what they installed, be careful guys divorces are expensive and insurance will only cover part of the price of the truck, if it brakes ill be
going to another Ram dealer in Miami. or anywhere in Florida for that matter, Check your tucks guys.
Cant you press charges if what you say is true? Dealer has no interest in tracking the car if paid off. Usually they dont get involved in marital disputes unless the dealer bangs your wife. Before blaming them make sure they knew about it. If the truck was not new maybe the previous guy had it installed ...Or maybe the wife just installed it without dealer consent or maybe she requested it if she is on the title

Spireon does make Lowjack too, but you can bet your ass if it was there for your benifit they would have charged you for it, or at least told you about it. Assuming they did not, this is scumbag shit & should be illegal.. Even if its required for financing it should be disclosed IMO.

Spireon does make Lowjack too
The left pic IS a LoJack, the right pic is the hokey piece of crap he unwittingly found installed in his truck.

That is so weird...almost scary. please update us if you can.

Also care to say where you found this module at?

Congrats! AND you got the FASTEST color !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back