Finally did it

Happypants

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 2500 Longhorn
Current Ride #2
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while. I finally joined and have placed my order (7-7-21) for a 22 TRX. I'm not sure how I managed to wait so long to order, but I'm glad I did since I would have likely traded back in to get a 22 with Uconnect 5 anyway. Of course now I just wish it was here and ready to go.

TCAT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Army RCCS -Retired
Congrats, the waiting will be worst than being in Hell....:devilish:

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Diesel
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order! Keep us posted on the delivery dates 🍻

JJT07

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while. I finally joined and have placed my order (7-7-21) for a 22 TRX. I'm not sure how I managed to wait so long to order, but I'm glad I did since I would have likely traded back in to get a 22 with Uconnect 5 anyway. Of course now I just wish it was here and ready to go.

I just got my TRX last week! So I am new too. It is an awesome truck. Some dude ordered it and backed out, so it was one of the few not sold when it hit the lot.

I just couldn't wait for the 22s. The wireless Android Auto will be cool, and the faster Performance Pages, but so far I really like what is in there. Plus, the dealer gave me 8k more for my trade than I paid 2 years ago.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com